Sponsored

Search results

  1. GIVEAWAY!! Which One is RealTruck Yellow? Guess & Win a Swag Pack!

    If the word "yellow" in the OP is the actual yellow to be selected from the 4 choices, then #3 is the correct match!
  2. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    Brings back many fun memories of San Antonio & the Riverwalk. I shared your pics with my wife❤️. Thanks for posting.
  3. What’s the messiest spot in your Ranger? 🎁 Win FREE interior accessories!

    Would be nice for an easy way to hold a small box of kleenex.... maybe in back on floor hump?
  4. Poll: Regular or Premium gas for Raptor Ranger (pre-tune)

    In west Texas, Unleaded = 87, Mid Grade = 89 & Premium = 93. So far, I've only used Mid Grade 89 in my 2026, 2.7L EB.
  5. Best license plate designs?

    Many thanks to you & all our veterans for your service to our great ⭐⭐⭐USA⭐⭐⭐ 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
  6. First Mods?

    For my 2026 Ranger Lariat, I made several of the add on/exchange mods mentioned previously. I may have missed earlier comments but door sill protection was high on my list. I chose TufSkinz & folded about 1/4" down (vertically) to protect the outside corner... mentioned by others on the forum...
  7. HGHVLTS’ 2025 Raptor build “ish”

    Good decision & great truck! You will enjoy the positive & sincere help from the RR owners on this forum.... an awesome group!🤠
  8. Go to oil for 2.7

    Mobil 1 is an excellent oil. However, I started using (at 1st oil change at 1,000 miles) Pennzoil Ultra Platinum. 🤠
  9. Steve_K's 2026 Shelter Green Ranger Raptor Not A Build Thread

    In the words of Vinny (Steve Martin) from My Blue Heaven... "Looking good!" Congratulations on the new RR! 🤠
  10. Running Boards - Your perspective

    I had dealer install AMP power steps on my new 2026 Lariat 2.7L 4X4. They came with my previous 2021 F150 Platinum & we liked them (especially my 5'-1" wife💜them!) The AMPs work great... good width & height above ground & really tucked up tight when not extended. But a noticeable thump when...
  11. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    Awesome! Thank you, Watchdog62, so much for your extra effort with the video. That should help me make the modification which is planned for tomorrow. Glad to know I don't have to "stand on my head & gargle peanut butter!" Seriously, thanks for all the responses to my original question. 🤠
  12. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    I give it another try this weekend. Many thanks.
  13. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    Great! Any challenges or tricks to removing the existing plug & installation of 4D Tech device? I've tried unsuccessful 2X but not able to get my fingers in right spot to depress existing lock tab & remove... not yet.
  14. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    Even in your Ranger, that's a good day's work X 2... 840 miles! I've heard that it's possible to drive over 900 miles in same direction & still remain in TE⭐AS! (Brownsville at southern border up north to Perryton near OK)🤠



Top