Sponsored

Search results

  1. Besides Method wheels what are other good wheel companies???

    Fuel makes a lot of styles. I have the beasts in 20 mm offset and love em.
  2. Intelligent speed control making me irritated.

    Ahhh ok. I must be confused. Didn’t realize they were separate features. I’ll have to look into that myself. Thanks for the info!
  3. Intelligent speed control making me irritated.

    Mine will nudge left or right if I get on the line while not in cruise control. I also see it on the screen in what I like to call the driver information center (DIC), lower right near the speed limit sign. Wonder why they don’t use that acronym. :) It shows which line I’m hugging.
  4. TripleAliners Cargo Mat Install

    The one i bought from Lasfit is identical to that one and the one from Michelin I’ve seen on here. They all must be made at the same factory.
  5. This road even fun with 25, 30 & 35 mph limit

    Been there :) My uncle and aunt live in a little town on Watts Bar lake about an hour west of the Tennessee end of the dragon and the skyway. They used to camp at Indian boundaries camp ground off the skyway. Beautiful place and fun drives, both.
  6. What show got you into cars & trucks? šŸ“ŗšŸ

    I knew a guy who had one….442 Indy pace car edition. That thing was scary fast!
  7. Mud Flaps -- Weather Tech "No Drill" flaps? Other Recommendations?

    Other brands? I bought the Ford performance front and back sets. Very easy install and i think they look great. Very happy with them.
  8. 2027 Ford Ranger 😜

    Videos of those types of Ranger raptors are all over you tube. Most of them are over seas i believe.
  9. Let’s see your Memes!

    Here’s a few I’ve kept over the years….
  10. Before/After with 1" wheel spacers

    They definitely improve the stance. Looks good OP!
  11. Before/After with 1" wheel spacers

    Not saying it’s always the reason. I used em on my wrangler for a couple of years. For me it was a cost thing. I saved for a while to buy new wheels so i could take the adapters off eventually. I never liked the stock wheels that came on it.
  12. Before/After with 1" wheel spacers

    It’s inexpensive vs buying new wheels.
  13. RAPTOR grill badge 3d print

    Thank you! I looked on Etsy. Must have missed that.
  14. RAPTOR grill badge 3d print

    That Looks really good. I’ve been looking for one actually. Where have you seen them for sale?
  15. 25 ranger raptor 18x9 with 20mm offset

    Oh crap!! Sorry i misread that. Never mind haha!!
  16. 25 ranger raptor 18x9 with 20mm offset

    Yes. So far no issues. No mods. Fuel beast wheels, stock KO3 tires. Stock everything else.
  17. Rim Websites?

    Tire track and discount tire both have wheel visualizers with loads of wheel options to see for your truck. Neither are perfect but they’re close. Here is a comparison of the wheels i bought after they were installed and what they looked like in the visualizer.
  18. How can this be $30k Over sticker

    If you do a search on cars.com and sort by most $$ to least $$ and have it search the whole country you’ll see this is not uncommon in certain areas in the west and particularly in Florida. Some folks might pay it.
  19. Virginia Non-beadlock capable wheels off 2025 RR

    They are the factory 17x8.5. With +55 offset.
  20. Virginia Sold: Non-beadlock capable wheels off 2025 RR

    As stated in the thread title, non-beadlock capable wheels for sale taken off of a 2025 Ranger raptor. $500. Wheels have roughly 1500 miles them. Located in the 757 of Virginia. Prefer not to ship but will meet locally. TPMS is not included, but valve stems are installed.



Top