Thank you and I don’t mind answering how much it cost. With the compressor and the various ARB parts it was around $1,243. I already had the wiring and other parts needed to install…but I would say it would have been around $100-$150 in other parts and materials to complete the install. So, it...
No, I decided not to use an upfitter switch as I already have plans to use them for other accessories. I have a 26 RR and I did tap into the wiring harness you have pictured for the 12v that goes to the switch and is only powered up when the truck is on.
On another note, I like the setup you...
I did see the kit you referenced and thought about going that route. However, I wanted to go with the new ARB Brushless compressor, plus I didn’t like the location of the air chuck. So, I did something similar…I went with the brushless compressor and mounted it in the same location, but I ran...
I went with the BuiltRight side molle panels. I just installed them this past weekend so I haven’t put anything on them quite yet and can’t speak to how they will hold up over time. However, I can say the fit and finish is excellent and installation was a breeze. Plus they meshed well with my...
I thought about making my own. However, after seeing the ARB drawer I think it will meet my needs. They are not cheap, they retail for $1,139.95 and I will need two of them. I think, I will just roll the dice and order me a set and fingers crossed they will work out.
I was looking at available options for drawer systems for my 2026 RR. I wanted an enclosed drawer system with a slider on top and ARB makes one that might meet my needs. However, I looked over the form but couldn't find any information on ARBs drawer systems.
I want a lower profile drawer; I am...