Sponsored

Search results

  1. What portable power station do you carry?

    I have a Blueetti AC180 and a single 200W folding solar panel (which peaks around 140W in real life usage -- but it's enough to keep the AC180 charged. https://www.bluettipower.com/products/ac180 Can run anything I need to off the AC180. For fun we've run the vacuum cleaner at home which sucks...
  2. Bronco Pickup could kill the Ranger?!?!

    Ranger tow capacity is 7500, real world payload is 1450-1650. Bronco tow capacity is 3500, payload is 1100 or so. A Bronco truck would be as much of a truck as the Maverick, not the Ranger.
  3. Fuel Filler Tube needs replaced -2025 XLT - 800 miles

    Update. I received a call that the parts to replace the filler tube were in. I scheuled an appointment and asked if they could do the pillar recall as well. They said sure. I dropped the car off the night before the appointment. At 3:30 the day of they said, they were done, but unfortunately...
  4. Anti-sway hitch for casita 17’?

    Congratulations on the Casita + Ranger combo. I'd be interested in some photos!
  5. Extended Warranty

    I pulled a quote for PremiumCare at Granger Ford and it is listed at $2200 vs $3790 from fordprotect.ford.com. Can someone explain why buying from Granger dealership is cheaper than buying directly from Ford?
  6. Extended Warranty

    I'm at the ford protect site gretting a quote on my 2025 Ranger XLT (without the advanced tech package, just the normal tech). XLT has RWD only, but it does have the Advanced Tow Package and Locking Rear Differential. As I purchased this in Spring of 2026, I'm getting a quote til 2036 (so 10...
  7. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    My fuel filler tube is throwing the evaporator code. Suggestions by Ford were to clean around the intake and insert the fuel filler funnel several times, then drive to see if that fixes the issue (the check engine light is on all the time now due to this). That did not fix it, so am going to...
  8. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BSSD24PR?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title Added the above 3-D printed cap to the capless fuel system.. Thanks to a suggestion by another forum member. It fits perfectly and looks good.
  9. Fuel Filler Tube needs replaced -2025 XLT - 800 miles

    Thank you. Ordered and installed. Fits great and the the black matches perfectly.
  10. Poll: Location of Fuel Filler Funnel

    And to be explicit, it is behind the passenger side seat, so I need to lay down the back of the seat rather than flip up the bottom of seat. It is clipped to the upholstery above the jack.
  11. Poll: Location of Fuel Filler Funnel

    I tried using the Owner's Manual built into the screen, but could not find the location using the search function in there or just browsing the sections. But sounds like it is specified in there somewhere.
  12. New Desert Sand 2026 2.7L Lariat owner!

    That is a great looking Ranger. Congratulations.
  13. Poll: Location of Fuel Filler Funnel

    This poll is simple. Do you know the where to find the funnel used to pour fuel from a gas can into your Ranger. There is another thread which states the location, but for this poll, do you know where it is right now, before searching for it.
  14. 3 month study, does drive mode affect MPG? Does it matter?

    Thanks to original poster. Fun stats. So is Eco mode useless? Seems like Eco mode would be designed to get better mileage than Normal mode. I use Normal or Sport mostly myself, and Tow/Haul when the bed is full of camping gear and wood. Side note -- my other drive is a 2012 Challenger R/T...
  15. Fuel Filler Tube needs replaced -2025 XLT - 800 miles

    We purchased a 2025 XLT in April 2026. We have 800 miles on it. The check engine light came on July 11th. Ford App says it is the an evap issue, to clean around the fuel capless system, insert the fuel filler funnel several times to try and get the system to lock, and to drive for a while...
  16. Ranger XLT Payloads

    Did you have any of these items installed? step rails, weatherproof floor mats, bed mat or liner, mud flaps, tailgate liner? I ask as I added all of the above after I purchased my 2025 XLT. The bed mat is the rubber mat, all that adds up to o 94 pounds. So while not part of the build, if they...
  17. Small Circular Grill In Ceiling - Is That A Microphone?

    There is a small circular device which looks kinda like a speaker above the driver side, in the ceiling of my 2025 Ranger. But I think it is more likey a microphone. Is that correct?
  18. Ranger XLT Payloads

    My updated stats from the window sticker and door stickers 2025 XLT 2.3L Equipment Group 300A 255/70 R17 A/T Tire 3.73 Locking RR Differential ($420) Sport Appearance Package Advanced Towing Package Protrailer B/UP Assist ($865) Payload 1728 lbs Front GAWR 2930 lbs Rear GAWR 3570 lbs GVWR 6050 lbs
  19. Ranger XLT Payloads

    Yes, that is a nice set of data. The payload varies quite a bit, but one should be able to tease out the weight of various options with enough examples. That spray-in bed liner seems heavier than I expected. I'll get you the exact vin number and data from the window sticker and doorsill...



Top