Thank so much for the feedback. Especially from a fellow Tundra owner.
It definitely has me thinking about the possible regrets of trading in my Tundra.
Thank you so much for the feedback. It is a hard decision to make. Especially since its a want and not a need.
Even though I love the Tundra I just can't let it sit any longer and let rot when someone else can truly enjoy it. I daily drive my 2024 Golf GTI as I love the vechile and its so...
Is the Ranger Raptor actually worth buying?
I currently have a 2016 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition with only 38K miles that I’m considering trading in. I love the Tundra—it’s been a great truck and has been absolutely bulletproof. My biggest complaints are that it’s just too big for city parking...
Good Evening, Ford.
Do you plan on fixing this issue at the plant during manufacturing?
Im look at buy my first ever Ford as possibly a Ranger Raptor.
And every new Ranger Raptor has this paint chip issue on the driver tail light. Also a few had panel gap issues as well as interior trips not...
Good Evening, Ford.
Do you plan on fixing this issue at the plant during manufacturing?
Im look at buy my first ever Ford and possibly a Ranger Raptor.
And every new Ranger Raptor on the lot has this paint chip issue on the driver tail light. Also a few had panel gap issues as well as...
Do you happen to know if the glare free/ matrix programing will work on a 2026 Ranger Raptor? I'm in the market for one a d my 2024 Volkswagen GTI has them programmed. It's a huge deal breaker for me to have matrix headlights living out in a more rural area. You won't notice them much in city/...
Do you happen to know if the glare free/ matrix programing will work on a 2026 Ranger Raptor? I'm in the market for one a d my 2024 Volkswagen GTI has them programmed. It's a huge deal breaker for me to have matrix headlights living out in a more rural area. You won't notice them much in city/...