Sponsored

Search results

  1. What show got you into cars & trucks? 📺🏁

    Petersons four wheel and off road and Hot Rod magazine. I grew up before any of the car shows were out.
  2. The Perfect Match? Fitment Test of Michelin Truck Bed Mat for 2024-2026 Ranger

    I bought the Michelin bed mat before I got my truck. It fit perfectly, I've already hauled a few loads of cement blocks. No sliding and protects the spray in bed liner.
  3. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    That’s probably my next project. Looks great.
  4. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Installed front mud flaps . I decided to try the ones from Ford. I think they look good and hopefully keep the mud off the side of the truck. I used AIG front mud flaps on my Bronco, these were easier to install.
  5. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Yes, she’s our French Bulldog.
  6. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Since I’ve had the truck for two days. Washed, iron decontaminated , clayed and ceramic coated . Also installed Michelin bed mat and BAKFlip mx4 folding hard cover.
  7. Asked to decide between Ranger and Bronco

    As an owner of both, a 2022 Bronco Sasquatch and a 2026 Ranger Raptor. We really enjoy the extra space for people and cargo. The Ranger is capable enough for our daily life.
  8. BUILT!!!

    She’s finally here. Now let the fun begin.
  9. Taking delivery

    Just picked ours up yesterday.
  10. BUILT!!!

    Have a few items waiting for installation.
  11. BUILT!!!

    Dealership just called, my truck is at the harbor but it’s too windy to unload today. Looks like it’s Monday delivery.
  12. BUILT!!!

    Hopefully receiving ours tomorrow. Built on June 9, 2026. was shipped about six weeks ago. Living on an island we get used to waiting.



Top