Sponsored

Search results

  1. Truxedo Pro X15 Initial Impressions

    If it was indeed condensation, which is possible, there was so much water below the cover that it was flowing to the outside edges, dripping into the side rail channels, and down into the bed. Posted because my previous non-canvas soft rollup cover on my 2019 Ranger did not get water on the...
  2. Truxedo Pro X15 Initial Impressions

    Thanks. I live close to you, so we have had the same weather. I think the side rail clamps are different for the 2026 model year, not sure though.
  3. Truxedo Pro X15 Initial Impressions

    Had 2nd rain yesterday/overnight. Not heavy rain, but very slow and steady for hours. Started return process 3 hours ago this morning. Will update on how that goes also.
  4. Truxedo Pro X15 Initial Impressions

    I will see if I can adjust my side rail brackets tomorrow to get a better seal. Not looking for 100% waterproof, just thought the overlap on the siderails could have been wider.
  5. Truxedo Pro X15 Initial Impressions

    I will take a similar angle pic tomorrow in daylight. There have been changes. I think the side overlap of the rail onto the bed is narrower than in your video, but I will check. Also the rear tailgate seal has been changed from your version. It no longer extends back, and now leans down and in...
  6. Truxedo Pro X15 Initial Impressions

    Yes, exactly. Remove the plastic factory 'rivets' (mine was a screw into a plastic push/insert plug type of rivet, not sure the exact name.
  7. Truxedo Pro X15 Initial Impressions

    The clamps that came with the cover are actually 'L' brackets and do not go up and behind the bed metal like most other clamps I've seen before. The plastic bed rail cap that looks like it is being stretched, is actually shaped like that, even before the bed cover install. It's the contour of...
  8. Truxedo Pro X15 Initial Impressions

    Recently purchased a Truxedo Pro X15 Soft Roll Up cover for my 2026 Ford Ranger FX4 from Real Truck. Received this weekend and installed. Thought I would post my impressions so far, especially since this is for a 2026 model year there wasn't many posts about soft roll up cover options...



Top