The Broncos were big sellers at first but for a certain type of customer. They are not really everyday comfortable vehicles to drive.
Those certain customers get theirs within the first year now sales have slowed.
I have heard that Ford is doing away with the 2.7 across the line. Now I don’t know if the Ranger will have it for next year or two, but I do believe it will not be around for much longer.
So probably no refresh or Sync improvements for 2027?
Just trying to decide buy now or wait and see if there are any changes or improvements for the 2027 model.
Even if the product is 100% made in America the price will go up.
If an imported widget was $5 and now is $10 the American made product will also increase in price even their cost didn’t increase.
It is all about greed and profit.
I read today that Ford will closing the order banks for the 2024 in a few weeks.
They have said that there will be a black appearance package coming in 2025.