Sponsored

Search results

  1. The Most Worthwhile Vehicle Accessory You Should Buy

    I am also going with this one
  2. Tow/haul mode experience

    used when towing and works great. liked it on my F150 and like it on the Raptor
  3. We’re Back! Win 1 of 3 Amber DRL Kits 🔥

    Why Do I love my Ranger Raptor I puts a smile on my face every time I drive it Love I can select the steering, exhaust and transmission modes that I like best
  4. Finally Here: Michelin Floor Mats for the 2024-2026 Ford Ranger! 🎉

    Because the passenger side does not need tie downs there is nothing to attach to.
  5. 2026 Ranger Raptor R Mode

    You are soooo wright.
  6. 2026 Ranger Raptor R Mode

    Sport steering Sport suspension and Sport trans
  7. What show got you into cars & trucks? 📺🏁

    No car shows, just helping my dad work on his 1953 Ford flat head when I was 7 years old
  8. What Small Ranger Interior & Truck‑Bed Upgrade Makes Your Daily Life Easier?

    Floor and bed mats, mud flaps, Karga trays for back seats, Hard folding tonneau cover,
  9. I'm confused on Order Scheduling

    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  10. I didn't think the Raptor would be this much fun to drive...!

    Since I can not stop from having a blast when I drive it the average is 15.2 mpg O well ya only live once ya can't take it with ya. Lot's of fun before I'am done.
  11. Seat bolt recall, can somebody post a picture for me? Do my aftermarket seat covers have to be removed?

    My service paperwork stated the tech checked the paint mark and bolts did not move and my seats had no problem. Recall completed.
  12. How accurate is delivery window once shipped?

    I have purchased in the past from that same dealer and they do not add anything unless you requested the item.
  13. How accurate is delivery window once shipped?

    From my experience ordering from that same dealership the date may or may not move several times. From factory to Dover Delaware by rail and then will wait to be trucked to dealership. How long at the rail yard will depend on a full carrier load coming in this direction.
  14. My 25 Ranger XLT 2.7 hesitates or fails to engage during low speed maneuvers.

    My 2024 Ranger Lariat with 2.3 did that until I turned auto hold off It felt as described off the line. Turned it off as soon as I received my 2025 RR
  15. I'm confused on Order Scheduling

    Just for reference my blend date was 7/27/2025 with spray in bed liner arrived at dealer 9/15/2025 you can expect late August early September
  16. A - pillar wiring recall BCM software update

    No it is for A pillar wiring and BCM reprogram 26S29
  17. A - pillar wiring recall BCM software update

    Just had it done today and my keypad no longer works after BCM updated I need to return any how because the bolt holding the front right brake hose bracket is broke off dealer stated likely at factory missed by QC and PDI, dealer ordered a new knuckle and bolt So will need to add reprogram of keypad



Top