Sponsored

Search results

  1. 24' RR shifted while driving

    All, please file a complaint with NHTSA if you are in the United States. https://www.nhtsa.gov/report-a-safety-problem
  2. Drive Modes changing (not requested by you) while you're driving?

    All, please file a complaint with NHTSA if you are in the United States. https://www.nhtsa.gov/report-a-safety-problem
  3. New fun problem! Automatically switching drive modes

    All, please file a complaint with NHTSA if you are in the United States. https://www.nhtsa.gov/report-a-safety-problem
  4. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    All, please file a complaint with NHTSA if you are in the United States. https://www.nhtsa.gov/report-a-safety-problem
  5. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    2024 here, 41k miles. It's been happening every day to every other day this past week. I do have code U2002:9E Curious if this is covered under the power train warranty?
  6. Security screws for taillights?

    Did these work for you? If so, can post a screenshot of what they are as that takes me to Canadian Amazon
  7. Truck Ground to a Halt and Died - P068A and P2610

    Basically. They ended up doing the airbag recall at the time when I dropped it off and they wiped the codes for the engine. There was a brake code that they kept chasing and were focused on that instead of the engine codes. Without the engine codes present, they weren't able to diag it.
  8. Truck Ground to a Halt and Died - P068A and P2610

    They did not. After 3 weeks, I took my truck back. It hasn't done it since
  9. Towing Hitch Drop Needed?

    Update: picked up a 7.5" drop hitch from Gen-Y. It sits perfectly level with a 5x8 trailer from Home Depot.
  10. Need help finding a left rear axle shaft - SKU: mb3z-4a013-b

    They might, if it means it's cheaper than paying for your rental car. And the dealer price on the axle is probably a lot higher than $2k.
  11. Need help finding a left rear axle shaft - SKU: mb3z-4a013-b

    You can upgrade to full floating axles, but it ain't cheap. https://geelongperformance.com.au/product/raptor-full-floating-axel-conversion I think that's in AUD which works out to be about $4,700 USD. Otherwise both Levittown and Varsity show to have them in stock.
  12. Ranger Raptor Steering Wheel - How to Remove and Replace

    Made a video about how to remove and replace the steering wheel on a Ranger Raptor. Sorry about the focus at the end. I'm surprised it turned it out as clear as it did being that I was shooting on my phone and couldn't see the view finder half of the time. I know it ain't much, but I've gotten...
  13. Truck Ground to a Halt and Died - P068A and P2610

    Still making payments, yessir. I did a quick search for Bronco Raptors problems but didn't see anything similar. I'm thinking it's either the PCM, BCM, a chassis harness, or a dying battery. Yes, I know their battery tester reads "good" but I've seen plenty read good that definitely aren't...
  14. Truck Ground to a Halt and Died - P068A and P2610

    Update: still nothing (of significance) yet. They completed the side curtain airbag shield recall while it was there. They looked at and cleared the codes. The foreman eventually looked at it and said he saw some codes that concerned him. I asked them to test the battery again since the truck...
  15. Truck Ground to a Halt and Died - P068A and P2610

    They said they put it on their big battery tester and gave me a CCA rating. 🤷‍♂️
  16. Truck Ground to a Halt and Died - P068A and P2610

    Odd. Mine is stock tune. My understanding is that the codes thrown are relatively uncommon
  17. Truck Ground to a Halt and Died - P068A and P2610

    Here's hoping 🤞 I'll update the main post as a I find out more. That way, if people in the future have the same issue and come across it, it will give them some direction... hopefully.
  18. Truck Ground to a Halt and Died - P068A and P2610

    Using this post as a log of events. 2024 Ranger Raptor Ordered in August of 2023, delivered to dealer in August of 2024 32,800 miles on the odometer ------------------------------------ Incident I went to go leave for lunch and as I was turning out of my parking space there was like a...
  19. Do Aux Switches All Have Power All The Time or...

    I have ditch lights on aux 1. It's wired to a relay that hooks to the battery.



Top