Sponsored

Search results

  1. How’s Your 2.7?

    Ngl, this was a big motivator in getting the 2.7, knowing that it would be geared well for an eventually upgrade in tire diameter. It's been great stock and pulls hard in the CO mountains.
  2. Eibach Stage 2R, UCAs, BDS shackles, & Pizza Cutters

    Loving the stance on your truck. Did you adjust the ride height on the front Eibachs at all?
  3. Bilstein 5100 Shocks Now Available

    Love to see the options. Part of me wants the Fox 2.5s but these are probably the move.
  4. 3.0L EB to be new base engine in '27 F-150

    They've never not made them. Everyone else quit a while back because of packaging concerns. I said what I said.
  5. 3.0L EB to be new base engine in '27 F-150

    Nobody is making an inline 6 these days. Packaging isn't there with modern crash regs. Engines are getting smaller and more compact under the hood, not longer.
  6. 2.7L......Can you hear your turbo?

    Yep, they're tiny and spool quickly but you can hear them if you have the music turned down.
  7. New Owner of a 2026 Ranger XLT – Excited Beginner Looking for Advice!

    Not Torx on these trucks, Torx Plus. Grab a Torx Plus 40, 45, 50 for various things on the truck. Redline Hood Struts make working on the truck more pleasant.
  8. Trail control…am I doing it wrong??

    For what it's worth, I'm pretty much always in Sport mode if I'm on a Colorado dirt road. Better engine braking and balance.
  9. Traded in my 24 Ranger Lariat 2.7

    Give it time. California took longer to certify all previous years but they eventually passed.
  10. Traded in my 24 Ranger Lariat 2.7

    In real world passing and merging acceleration tests, the Raptor isn't appreciably faster than the 2.7. Out of the hole it absolutely is.
  11. What’s so great about a Ronin plug?

    I got this one: https://www.uprproducts.com/products/upr-ford-speed-oil-drain-valve-for-mustang-f150-raptor-edge-explorer-bronco?srsltid=AfmBOopm2M7qp_MuBloMOgKyBsCQOM69hL8dITBKS2UypdusPIh1WzoQ Their catalog is needlessly confusing with so many competing drain plugs. This one looked like the...
  12. Review - RCI Rock Sliders for XLT (2024)

    I'll have to see if I have that extra hardware and throw that carriage bolt in. I did passengers side first and kinda rushed through the driver's side, fighting daylight.
  13. Review - RCI Rock Sliders for XLT (2024)

    What step did the instructions skip? Mine went together pretty well. The biggest tip I would suggest is to test thread the aluminum chips before dropping them into your frame rails. One of mine kept feeling like it was cross threading due to a likely burr on the thread. It took the full torque...
  14. Fourth Ranger, First New Ranger; Front Range, CO

    Welcome! I'm in Denver, hope to catch you on the trails sometime.
  15. Aftermarket rear diff cover Non raptor

    I'll have to do a separate write-up on this later but ARB covers fit with a little modification. I reused the stock gasket but basically replaced all the hardware. Probably not worth the hassle if you're buying new but this was a Marketplace steal from a while back. Also change your rear...
  16. Oil Life, how is it determined?

    I like your idea of changing at 50%. Most recently I changed at 5K and the monitor said 28% life left. Most of my driving is either short trips in the city or hard trips in the mountains. Not a lot of light duty cruising.
  17. Blowoff valve for 2.7 same on both Ranger and bronco?

    Should. It's literally just a spacer to vent air out of the charged system.
  18. Rear differential LS additive?

    Lockers aren't limited slips. You don't need the additive but it also doesn't really hurt if you use the Valvoline with it already included. Run the gear weight you want. Dana recommends 75w140 for these M220 Advantek axles. That's what I'm planning to run; Ford just recommends lighter oil for...
  19. What’s so great about a Ronin plug?

    Dunno about the Ronin but I just installed a UPR valve with a nipple to drain the oil. Ronin would require their adapter which always seemed like one more thing to lose.



Top