Last night I got the speaker, control box, and wiring installed. I'm going to get a better bracket for the speaker but I used some metal I found just to get it in there for now.
The control box is under the drivers seat and currently velcro'd to the floor. I installed a momentary switch for the...
I also removed some fins from the active grill so I can fit my Whelen speaker. I need to make a mounting bracket but it should fit well once done. I'll probably be mounting the actual horn/siren unit under the front seat.
Last night I changed the oil and cleaned my air filter in prep for my trip next week.
There was only about 3500 miles on this oil. It looks pretty good still.
Got about 8.8 quarts of oil out with the vacuum extractor. I put 8.8 quarts back in and it's right at the full mark on the dip stick. I...
I drove my buddy's Tacoma a little over the weekend and it's meh. It's quite loud in the cabin, power is OK only high in the RPM's, and the suspension is a little rough. I was getting the same fuel mileage as my truck too.
I do like that it has 60/40 rear seats and some nice storage behind the...
Welcome!
If you come up with a way to mount a Whelen SA315P in the bumper please share. I have one I want to install hidden and I couldn't really find a good location for it. You can kind of wedge it up behind the fog light but there's no good way to secure it.
So I love the Karga platform for the rear seat. Everything about it is great except the creaking. I had my Setpower RF20 strapped to it and I could always hear it creak. It drives me crazy hearing that. I might have went a little overboard but the drive home today was silent. Didn't hear a...
No problem. If DBA had more aggressive pads I would have went with them. I got what was in stock. I’ll keep checking and maybe I’ll swap the front pads to something more aggressive when they’re in stock.
I’ve always had pretty aggressive pads on all my cars and I prefer them.
After driving with the new pads and rotors I can definitely feel a difference. The bite is there and it stops quicker for sure. I am happy with these.
Another note, I turned on the matrix headlights in Forscan and they are super cool. When it's dark enough it will be full high beams and then...
After I changed the modules I needed to cycle the ignition on and off a few times for it to work. You'll know it worked when you go into the Lighting settings for the truck and see "Glare-Free Lighting"
@Patriot_USMC Try following these steps exactly. Don't listen to Google AI or where ever you got those steps.
Do these in this order. IPMA, SCCM, IPC, HCM, APIM. The settings below are for matrix lighting.
IPMA
SCCM
IPC
HCM
APIM