Sponsored

Search results

  1. Truck died making a right turn....

    I have experienced this on a few occasions also when turning right BUT the engine doesn't die it just loses pedal input for about 1-2 seconds. The only situation that seems to be common when it happens is: Coming to a stop sign to turn right. Slow to almost a stop (who doesn't lol) and then...
  2. Does anyone make a 4 Window Module Kit for our Rangers?

    My 24 XLT non-Lariat did not have the FOB all open/close option. I had to Forscan it to enable. Hopefully the newer year models are locked out of this feature because of the trim level.
  3. Crutchfield Mastersheet

    I replaced the 4 door speakers last weekend and have the same instructions. They did help up to remove the door panels. However the Ford speaker adapters they add to the bundle have mounting holes that don't line up for the front 6x9's and for the back there are no screws so you need to buy your...
  4. Signature Lux DRL install on a 2024 XLT

    I installed these Amber DRL last night. Not LUX but took a gamble on Amazon. If you believe it, I actually changed them out from under the hood and didn't have to do any fender/tire removal for access underneath. The things that helped were 1) being skinny and having small hands 2) luck that I...
  5. Recalls and Updates Nightmare

    It is a dealer offered "perk". There are 2 dealerships near me within 10 min drive and 1 offers to pickup and drop off and the other does not. The same dealership that does offer also has a courtesy driver who will take you to work or back home if you go to the dealership yourself and the...
  6. Recalls and Updates Nightmare

    There was also another update I had right after the trailer update for the window reprogramming. The truck was just at the dealer 3 weeks ago for a recall and now I have seen there is one for the A pillar wiring to the visor then then ANOTHER one possibly coming for bolts holding the seats in...
  7. Antenna

    I tried the stubby and where I live it was significantly worse than the stock antenna. The terrain is alot of hills and low mountains. Tested it parked in a lot with a station selected and changed them back and forth. It was too late to send it back so it's in my armrest rolling around.
  8. How to turn off wireless charging???

    I've never had an issue with phone overheating on 2 different model phones I have had since getting the truck. I use it every morning and evening on my work commute. I am sure others will comment but it sounds like either a phone problem or a faulty pad that should be checked. Maybe doesn't...
  9. 2024 Ranger XLT FX4 4X4 mpg?

    Tracking MPG since day 1 and after 24,755 miles mostly highway daily driving to/from work I am at 20.76 MPG and average highway speed is about 70mph. I'd do a test at 65 for a month but my commute is already 40 minutes each way and don't want to make it longer :) 2024 Ranger 2.3 XLT
  10. White Item Between Cab and Truck Box

    I think this is the OP on the subject if everyone wants more comments about it. I removed it also a few days after having it home. Did FORD mean to leave this here? | Ranger6G - 2024+ Ranger & Raptor Forum, News, Owners, Community (6th Gen)
  11. Looking for Blue Rangers photos with tailgate Letters

    I added the exact black vinyl that were posted on reply #4 and #7 Found a template for the letters and had to resize them slightly to fit then my wife cut them out with her Cricut. Looks great and can't beat the cost.
  12. If your Ranger should have Global Windows (remote windows) but doesn't...

    I didn't have this option on my XLT because it doesn't have BLIS cameras or high package. I used forscan to add the options to the truck and it works perfectly. They should included this on all XLT's but they probably want to push buyers to the high or tech package to get it (or the lariat)
  13. 2024 Ford Ranger Recall for Unexpected Vehicle Movement - 25S19

    I have no idea how they can figure out that only 2 of them are affected over an entire 1 month period of production but I'm just glad mine was delivered before the dates so mine shouldn't be one of them.
  14. 2024 Ford Ranger Recall for Unexpected Vehicle Movement - 25S19

    I didn't dig that far down when I posted the notice but you are correct: Ford’s team reviewed plant records to determine the population of affected parts. The Ford process is capable of tracing transmission main control valve body production to the vehicle in which the transmission main control...
  15. 2024 Ford Ranger Recall for Unexpected Vehicle Movement - 25S19

    Problem Description: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2024-2025 F-150, Bronco, 2024 Ranger, 2025 Mustang, Explorer, and Aviator vehicles. The transmission valve body may have been machined incorrectly, which can cause reverse gear failure, or unexpected forward movement in reverse...
  16. Little stubby replacement antenna

    When I switched to the short antenna there was a very noticeable drop in FM station signal as tested in a parking lot with radio on. The terrain is mountainous with many peaks and valleys. Had to stick with the stock antenna.
  17. Lariat Top Glove Box Install on XLT

    Installed my glovebox today after deciding not to return it after being damaged in shipping mainly because they are rumored to be backordered with no ETA of when I might get another one. I epoxied the piece back on and it held really well. The whole thing took about an hour because at the start...
  18. Lariat Top Glove Box Install on XLT

    According to a TascaParts email I received this morning for my RMA broken delivery they are claiming that there is currently a "national backorder with the automotive manufacturer and has no estimated date of resupply. We do not have this item in stock at our warehouse." for me to get a...
  19. Lariat Top Glove Box Install on XLT

    I'll see if I get anywhere with a return and replacement. If they don't want it back which is unlikely I won't need 2 of them and will keep you in mind. It could just be plastic welded back in place as it was a clean break but still rather have an undamaged one.
  20. Lariat Top Glove Box Install on XLT

    Excited to receive my delivery today only to find that one of the 2 long plastic guide pins (best I could describe it) was sticking out of the box and broken off :curse: so I took pictures of everything and contacted Tasca to get a replacement. I can't put it in for a month or more because of...



Top