Sponsored

Search results

  1. Foutz Light Bar, with LP4's and Reflex Acutators

    What will the control in the interior look like?
  2. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    Of course! I’d been aware of swarfworks for some time and when I went to get a third brake light these were brought to my attention by my Raptor run group. High praise from them and the fact the two bed lights point down into the bed instead of needing a third Baja designs s2 sold me. Spent 4...
  3. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    So I had it installed, didn’t do it myself cause I also had radio mounted in the center console and they had to run the antenna cable through to it. I do know they did have to drop the headliner for that specifically. Wish I could be more help
  4. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    Can’t help ya there u ordered through my Raptor group so I don’t have an exact timeline
  5. VHF Radio Center Console Install

    Following up on this, I’ve been running it all day for four days now out in Utah in a group that frequently uses the radio and where it’s hot and it hasn’t even come close to being a temperature that I’d be concerned about
  6. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    It’s a $60k truck, I’ll pay $1k to not get rear ended on the trail
  7. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    They provide the typical wiring you’d get from ordering them from Baja Designs. Their wiring for the brake lights is plug and play into factory. I actually don’t know if they are on as running lights but I can check later and let you know.
  8. VHF Radio Center Console Install

    The temporary attachment but permanent wiring I can’t get behind. I’d prefer fully integrated or not at all but that’s just personal preference. As for the antenna my third brake light has a cap for when I don’t use the antenna, when I put it on I’m in situations where there’s no parking...
  9. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    White light does illuminate the bed? The amber are dust lights for off-roading
  10. VHF Radio Center Console Install

    Thanks for the note, I’ll keep an eye on that
  11. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    Yes, the three circular lights that aren’t illuminated are red brake lights
  12. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    The seal they provide as part of the light looks pretty robust. It’s difficult to see in the photo since it’s pressed up against the cab pretty hard but tbh only time will tell on the effectiveness.
  13. Best Rail System for Bed Tent Camping?

    I’ve got Billie Bars and haven’t had any issues. Multiple options, t-slot or direct to bed attachment, and super helpful customer service. They looks solid too IMO
  14. VHF Radio Center Console Install

    Had a Kenwood NX-1700H AV installed in the center console. Tied to ignition for power and antenna connects up to the top of my third brake light. ORW/4WP did a nice job cutting the tray I had to ensure a snug fit but retaining some storage space. Couldn’t be happier.
  15. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    Third brake light replacement installed today from RAD Designs. Two Baja Designs S2 Sports with factory amber lens. Radio anyenna will be installed on the top.
  16. AlphaRex Headlights Finally Out for Ford Ranger 2024+ & Ford Ranger Raptor 24+

    am i imagining things but weren't the SEMA lights on the truck amber DRLs? That was one of the primary appeals to them for me.



Top