I have all of the SVC billet stuff and no complaints itās super nice. But I think for the most part they are all pretty much the same so pick a brand you like and get that. The Kings have been great no regrets ditching the Fox shocks. And I agree one less module is nice
The T1 is a completely different setup than the factory 2.5's. Running 2.0 shocks AND 2.5 bypass's in the front and a 3.0 bypass's in the rear.
Also I don't think I've seen anyone saying they are inadequate although it doesn't take much to bottom them out. Despite whatever is on the race truck...
The factory bolt was stuck in there and a press is about the only thing I didn't try when I did my watts-link. I was affraid of tearing up the bushing trying to get it out so I ended up getting a new bolt for it.
Just because it hasn't broke doesn't mean you can't improve on the OEM parts. I have all the SVC billet stuff and the truck 100% feels more solid and direct on road and off. Not sure I've seen anyone say the OEM parts aren't good enough.
Everyone that has put Kings on has preferred them 100% over the factory Fox shocks. Live valve is cool but I donāt think itās necessarily the end all be all especially when they have a history of failing (3.2s). To each their own I just couldnāt wait on the FRS anymore and the Kings will be...
According to king they do increase the travel. They do have adjustable ride height. And other than that I was tired of waiting on shocks I paid for last December. Also the 3.2ās have a history of issues and the customer service when you have said issues is terrible.