Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Took it up Gold Mountain in Big Bear :p Sorry screenshots from a vid so quality is not great.
  2. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    Hey All, Wanted to share my experience thus far with trail turn assist on a 2025 Ranger Raptor. After following the Forscan instructions to activate this feature, the icon/button showed up on the off-road screen and an on/off slide button was added to the controls page. Unfortunately, when I...
  3. *SOLD* For Sale: OEM Ranger Raptor Beadlock (capable) Wheels and KO3 Tires - South O.C CA

    Wheels and tires have now been sold. Thank you. Hello All - I am installing 35's on new wheels and have the OEM wheels/tires for sale in South Orange County, California. These are the beadlock capable wheels with KO3 285/70 17 tires. Selling all 4 wheels and tires PLUS one unused spare tire (no...
  4. 35s on my 2025 Ranger Raptor

    Perfect - thanks much! 😎
  5. 35s on my 2025 Ranger Raptor

    Hey Lancer did those pre-programmed AUGFIRO TPMS sensors work for you? I am also changing out the stock wheels for new wheels/tires but won't be harvesting the old sensors from the stock wheels. Thanks much - Tom
  6. Foutz Rear Lower Arm Frame Guards

    Hello again All. Following-up on my original post requesting info on the Foutz rear lower arm frame guards, I did wind up making the purchase and installing. Big thanks to Nate.Co for his install tips here...
  7. Foutz Rear Lower Arm Frame Guards

    Hi All - picked up my RR last December after lurking here for a year and learning about the truck. All of your posts were super helpful in my decision to buy, and continue to help as I upgrade. My question is regarding the Foutz rear lower arm frame guards. I banged my lower arm up slightly...



Top