• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Festus40

First Name
GARY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21LARIET CREW
Occupation
RETIRED
It's interesting to me what the purpose could be as I see all above scenarios as possible... 1) When I google images of "Ford Test Mule." I can't find any examples of this sticker being used in the past. 2) When I look up "Prius Prime Test Mule" or test mule of another known plug-in hybrid from another manufacturer, they do not have this sticker on them nor any other warning about the vehicle being PHEV. 3) when I go even further and look up "Porsche taycan test mule" "ioniq5 test mule" or any other known BEV vehicle on the market - they also do not have a sticker like this.

What does all of this mean? Nothing! But I can't seem to find any similar stickers from Ford or anybody being used in the past...

Whatever this sticker is warning against - it seems unique to this test team.
I worked in an engineering department for a large manufacturing company..The stickers looked like some of the jokes that floated thru the group from time to time..LOL
Sponsored