• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Axg1040

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Got my email today for a June 10th build date as well. I just put in the order on March 25th. I’m quite lucky I guess, as it appears many people have been waiting much longer.
Congrats! Ordered 3/23 and was hoping today was the day but no email. Might be ordering a 25 if it doesn’t get scheduled by late June/July.
Sponsored

Hawkpilot10

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Ranger Raptor 2024, Bronco & Ranger
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot
Used Ford chat tonight and got nothing useful. Maybe Maine is to far away..lol

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling Only Raptors This Week (4/11/24) for Production Weeks 6/3 - 6/24 IMG_0827

Catalyst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep GC SRT - 2024 VBM Raptor Ranger ordered
Got my email today for a June 10th build date as well. I just put in the order on March 25th. I’m quite lucky I guess, as it appears many people have been waiting much longer.
Similar... I received my email from Ford yesterday morning with the VIN, and it stated build week of June 3rd. I ordered mine March 25th as well on a semi-local dealer's allocation that they hadn't submitted the order on yet, so I could spec my desired options.
Sponsored