• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Best/Worst Craigslist Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
When we hear about folks selling their cars on Craigslist, we generally don’t recommend it because so much can go wrong, plus if you don’t know what you’re doing, it can be a very frustrating process. However, we know plenty of people have had perfectly fine experiences. We wanna hear about your best or worst experiences selling on Craigslist. If you want to hear from us first, you can also check out our blog for some helpful steps and tips for selling on Craigslist, and this short video about one of our memorable experiences. Looking forward to reading everyone's stories!

Blog: https://www.carmigo.io/2023/05/30/sell-my-car-on-craigslist-safely/
Video:
Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I haven’t watched the video, but I can almost guarantee every online car ad I’ll do my best to ignore for many many reasons…
1. NO LOWBALLERZ I KNOW WHAT I GOT. People hate this, but it appears in every ad. Closely related to ‘don’t ask me if this is still available… if the ad is up…’. Obnoxious.
2. Screenshots of your phone displaying the pics. Seriously? This is 4x as hard as just taking pics & uploading them. I’m not sure how anybody is achieving this if they can’t just upload normal pics. Closely related to sideways pics that aren’t rotated and poorly cropped pics to the point you have no idea what they’re trying to show you…
3. No interior pics. Or if there are any, they show the car covered completely in garbage. Seriously!?! If you’re that lazy you should expect a garbage price for your car…
4. Priced like my dealer prices a prepped trade. No some scammer with terrible ads doesn’t make the car worth in a private sale what a dealer would charge.

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
I haven’t watched the video, but I can almost guarantee every online car ad I’ll do my best to ignore for many many reasons…
1. NO LOWBALLERZ I KNOW WHAT I GOT. People hate this, but it appears in every ad. Closely related to ‘don’t ask me if this is still available… if the ad is up…’. Obnoxious.
2. Screenshots of your phone displaying the pics. Seriously? This is 4x as hard as just taking pics & uploading them. I’m not sure how anybody is achieving this if they can’t just upload normal pics. Closely related to sideways pics that aren’t rotated and poorly cropped pics to the point you have no idea what they’re trying to show you…
3. No interior pics. Or if there are any, they show the car covered completely in garbage. Seriously!?! If you’re that lazy you should expect a garbage price for your car…
4. Priced like my dealer prices a prepped trade. No some scammer with terrible ads doesn’t make the car worth in a private sale what a dealer would charge.
Number three is so valid. If you want a good price for your car, at least show every part of it and clean it. Even if it gets just $100 more for being clean, that's something.
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE
Status
Not open for further replies.