• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Black Ranger Lariat available in nashville

Scole31

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado Z71
Hey guys this’ll be my last post on here, but long story short my old f150 died in November and I needed a truck so I got into a 23 Colorado. I know I know boo hiss Chevy… If anyone in nashville is interested my order arrived at Wyatt Johnson off thompson lane in nashville Tennessee. Last I checked this morning it’s at msrp. It was the standard lariat. It had the side step, but it did not have the advanced tow package and it didn’t have the fx4 package. If anyone is looking the folks over there are awesome to deal with and it’s available. Last I checked there’s very few lariats in nashville.

Ford Ranger Black Ranger Lariat available in nashville IMG_8431

Ford Ranger Black Ranger Lariat available in nashville IMG_8432

Scotty piffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 ranger lariat
Occupation
Sales
Are people paying Msrp for non raptors? Dealer I bought from advertising available stock vehicles with discount online and I got a substantial discount on my ordered lariat

OP
OP
Scole31

Scole31

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado Z71
No idea what the general deal is currently. I haven’t been paying attention. Just thought I’d throw in that it’s at least at msrp
Sponsored