• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Getting closer...

FX4Offroad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
That's it. I'm out of $. For now, I'm done.

Topper added today. Works with my key fob. Also added today, bed rug and two swing cases. Adding these upgrades dropped the back 1/2". Once I filled the swing cases and added my tools, total drop was 3/4". Actually rides nicer with the added weight.

Added yesterday, Weathertech window visors. Very low profile.

The only other thing I have at home is the Wheelskins leather steering wheel cover. I'll need more time to do that.

Still on my list of upgrades is molded mud flaps, bug guard on the hood and something to protect the door sills from scratches.

Ford Ranger Getting closer... IMG_20190923_111531730

Ford Ranger Getting closer... IMG_20190923_111424476

Ford Ranger Getting closer... IMG_20190923_111743777

Ford Ranger Getting closer... IMG_20190923_103213239

Ford Ranger Getting closer... IMG_20190923_103132467

Ford Ranger Getting closer... IMG_20190921_171223795_HDR

Last edited:

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Looks great! It's tough at the beginning... I know I've been spending a lot over the first few weeks. Better to do it now and enjoy it for the life of the truck!

OP
OP
FX4Offroad

FX4Offroad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Looks great! It's tough at the beginning... I know I've been spending a lot over the first few weeks. Better to do it now and enjoy it for the life of the truck!
That's the plan. I've always waited too long on my previous trucks.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor

So true! When I bought my Ranger I wasn't planning on doing much besides a few cosmetic things like the vinyl letters,floor mats and the console pad and organizer tray. Then after seeing all the pictures with the level kits and tires I thought if I'm going to do this I'd better do it now and enjoy it! I don't keep my vehicles long,maybe 3-4 years so if I waited to long i would never do it.

The only other thing I'm looking to do is a tune which I'll do in the next few weeks. I just wanted to get a few miles on the newest addition (lift/tires) so I can see the results of each rather than put everything on at once and not know what the tune did. I love this site and all the info/help but it's defiantly costing me money...lol

808matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Sport Package, 2015 f450 Bucket Truck
still cant decide if i like white on white camper. i'm leaning towards a black camper on white but hoping someone else does it first

Sponsored

ChaEJF

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Volvo XC60
Occupation
Army Chaplain
Well Done! And I love the white letters in the grill.

ShadowKeeper

First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
So true! When I bought my Ranger I wasn't planning on doing much besides a few cosmetic things like the vinyl letters,floor mats and the console pad and organizer tray. Then after seeing all the pictures with the level kits and tires I thought if I'm going to do this I'd better do it now and enjoy it! I don't keep my vehicles long,maybe 3-4 years so if I waited to long i would never do it.

The only other thing I'm looking to do is a tune which I'll do in the next few weeks. I just wanted to get a few miles on the newest addition (lift/tires) so I can see the results of each rather than put everything on at once and not know what the tune did. I love this site and all the info/help but it's defiantly costing me money...lol

what console pad you’re talking about. I’ve looked around and can’t find anything. Even in the forums other threads. Please send me a picture of what you’re talking.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
what console pad you’re talking about. I’ve looked around and can’t find anything. Even in the forums other threads. Please send me a picture of what you’re talking.
I got this one on eBay,It did come from China but only took 10 days. You could check to see if Amazon has them now. There's 2 thick elastic bands that just slip over the top of the original one and it doesn't move around at all while you're driving.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223496702775

Ford Ranger Getting closer... Console Pad

Reactions: Doc

ShadowKeeper

First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
I got this one on eBay,It did come from China but only took 10 days. You could check to see if Amazon has them now. There's 2 thick elastic bands that just slip over the top of the original one and it doesn't move around at all while you're driving.

Console Pad.jpg
???????? I’m trying to order floor mats and a hood deflector from Amazon expected delivery is April 30th

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
???????? I’m trying to order floor mats and a hood deflector from Amazon expected delivery is April 30th
Now I'm petrified when I get anything from China (or from here for that matter) I'm spraying it with Lysol and wiping it all down. lol

ShadowKeeper

First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Now I'm petrified when I get anything from China (or from here for that matter) I'm spraying it with Lysol and wiping it all down. lol
As long as it takes to come in if it survives that trip that virus might just laugh as your Lysol ? sorry couldn’t help but joke about it.
I guess Amazon is trying to force everyone to get prime during these trying times. “Oh sir you’re not a prime member that’ll be 5 weeks shipping on your item”. I’m disabled which is why I have an XLT 2 wheel drive. I usually don’t order much online just trying to get the basics on my truck, and a chime on my Blis when the signal lights gets turned on and it’s flashing. Which no one seems to be able to answer if it’s possible, and should be a standard option like on all my other vehicles that had a system like that.

Ranger Danger01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4

Console Pad.jpg
Is there any way you can get a picture from the front of the console arm rest?? Curious to see if it interferes with the back cup holder (due to the factory one having a cut out).

Thanks
E

Pvsaint

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger - 2014 Tiffin Phaeton Motorhome
Occupation
Retired Fire Captain
As long as it takes to come in if it survives that trip that virus might just laugh as your Lysol ? sorry couldn’t help but joke about it.
I guess Amazon is trying to force everyone to get prime during these trying times. “Oh sir you’re not a prime member that’ll be 5 weeks shipping on your item”. I’m disabled which is why I have an XLT 2 wheel drive. I usually don’t order much online just trying to get the basics on my truck, and a chime on my Blis when the signal lights gets turned on and it’s flashing. Which no one seems to be able to answer if it’s possible, and should be a standard option like on all my other vehicles that had a system like that.
I am a Prime member and most items I look at have a delivery date a month out at this time.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Is there any way you can get a picture from the front of the console arm rest?? Curious to see if it interferes with the back cup holder (due to the factory one having a cut out).

Thanks
E
Sorry I just saw this. I'll try and get one tomorrow after work but you won't have any problem accessing the rear cup holder. The console pad is the same size as the original one (minus the cut out) and there are 2 thick elastic bands that wrap around the console that hold it in place. It does move a little but it doesn't slide all over where you have to keep adjusting it so you could move it more to the rear if needed.
Sponsored