• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

If you're leaning Colorado, consider this.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
If I had to buy one of the twins today, it would be the Canyon AT4X because the interior is way better looking and it has a few extra features.
Sponsored

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I see watching review videos that Chevrolet has gotten into the piano black trim crap. And those camo accents trim with yellow stitching? What? Why? Barf. I would have to dust off my vinyl wrapping skills for sure.
Completely agree. GM messed up with the interior colors on the ZR2 and AT4x IMO.
That yellow stitching in the ZR2 is horrible. GMC tried to make the 4x interior flashy, but overdid it and it just looks tacky. I'll probably end up with a ZR2 simply due to availability. That, and price. I am in Canada so the gap between a Lariat and Raptor is even greater than the US. Here, Ford prices all their vehicles about 15% more than the US, but specialty vehicles like the Rapter are 25% more. A ZR2 prices out pretty close to a Lariat.

Well the deed is done. Paid the deposit to secure the order.

I don't think I will be back in the Ford stable until they can become stable (har har) in production as well as start cracking down on ADM madness.

There are some Chevy dealerships adding ADM, but the vast majority (90%) I spoke to while hunting down a ZR2 in the specs I wanted do not have ADM.

I'll probably still hang around my old stomping grounds over at Ranger5G - but no point in me spamming my opinions here. Thanks everyone.
Congrats on the purchase. I suspect that in less than a year, you'll be seeing them for under MSRP. GM increased production due to demand. That's something I don't think Ford will do...or is even capable of doing, due the Bronco and Ranger sharing the same plant

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
Completely agree. GM messed up with the interior colors on the ZR2 and AT4x IMO.
That yellow stitching in the ZR2 is horrible. GMC tried to make the 4x interior flashy, but overdid it and it just looks tacky. I'll probably end up with a ZR2 simply due to availability. That, and price. I am in Canada so the gap between a Lariat and Raptor is even greater than the US. Here, Ford prices all their vehicles about 15% more than the US, but specialty vehicles like the Rapter are 25% more. A ZR2 prices out pretty close to a Lariat.

Congrats on the purchase. I suspect that in less than a year, you'll be seeing them for under MSRP. GM increased production due to demand. That's something I don't think Ford will do...or is even capable of doing, due the Bronco and Ranger sharing the same plant
I don't think the Bronco will have any impact on Ranger/Ranger Raptor production. There was a list of changes for the '24 M.Y Bronco and a lot was removed or condensed.

I'll post a link to the thread, but the first post is really the only thing you need to look at.

Changes coming to '24 M.Y Broncos
Sponsored