• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

New Member - Pasco County Florida

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
New member from Florida​
Ordered my 2024 Lariat in oxford white with tan leather interior on December 20th from Brandon Ford in Tampa, allegedly one of the largest volume truck dealers in the nation. The 2.7 option is not available as of December. I ordered mine with the electronic rear wheel lock, spray in bed liner, rear seat safe, keyboard security door lock. Hoping to get it by May. Anything earlier would be a bonus for me 😃
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
New member from Florida​
Ordered my 2024 Lariat in oxford white with tan leather interior on December 20th from Brandon Ford in Tampa, allegedly one of the largest volume truck dealers in the nation. The 2.7 option is not available as of December. I ordered mine with the electronic rear wheel lock, spray in bed liner, rear seat safe, keyboard security door lock. Hoping to get it by May. Anything earlier would be a bonus for me 😃
Welcome to the forum, John! We appreciate you joining us here on the forum!

JennyjoannSuebeeMcNash

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick EB XL & 2016 Ford F150 XLT
Occupation
Government
Welcome, John!

Volusia County here, born and raised in Pinellas County! Glad to see another Floridian!

olefordguy

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Limited, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Welcome!!! Your build is along the lines of what I'm considering. I really like the tan color on the interior but can't decide on which exterior colors it will match well with beyond white. I'm in no hurry so i'm gonna hold out until the 2.7L engine is available.

OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician