• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Our Current Vehicles & Dream Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
A forum user recently suggested (we promise) we ask a few people on our team what their current vehicle was and what their dream vehicle would be. Here are a few notable results:

What's your current vehicle?

"2005 Chevrolet Colorado, gets me from A to B."

"Jeep Renegade, Love it."

"2012 Ford Fusion, gets me from A to B."

"Hyundai Elantra, Reliable."

What's your dream Vehicle?

"I'm honestly torn on this question right now. I love Hondas, I love off-road and adventure and I love going fast. I also love being off-camber, off-the-wall, and different, so my dream vehicle right now would probably be a late 90's-early-2000's Honda Civic hatchback, converted to a four-door hatchback, with a rag-top roof, a suspension lift, and big tires."

"A Rolls Royce Phantom with some stars on the roof. I might have to sell my home (that I do not own) and spend my life savings ($275) but at least I can sleep in my car, under the stars."

"Dream car is a Mazda cx-9. Spacious and aesthetically pleasing to look at."

"DeLorean from Back to the Future- for obvious reasons"
Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ok Iā€™ll play along.

Current? 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands. Small & maneuverable to go anywhere in the city. Far more personality than other small cars. Havenā€™t had a chance to try it off-road as I really donā€™t take it out on the highwayā€¦. I find it cramped & uncomfortable with poor seats so donā€™t drive it any farther than I have to. Hence being on here shopping again.

Dream? Something Iā€™ll keep for a decade again. Iā€™d love my garage of 10 years ago back, and shouldā€™ve kept both vehicles in it. 2007 F150. Solid & comfortable, the best vehicle Iā€™ve ever owned. I drove it around most of the western half of the continent. Along with a 1989 Mustang. GT convertible. Awesome fun summer car, small enough I used it daily when the weather was good & went everywhere, or at least farther than I do now, with it. Something fun like that again would be great, but if I had the cash needed to buy one in as good of original shape as Iā€™d want now, Iā€™d be putting that money into a ā€˜foreverā€™ car.

So maybe a midsize truck, maybe a Ranger, will just fulfill that sweet spot for me overall.

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Ok Iā€™ll play along.

Current? 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands. Small & maneuverable to go anywhere in the city. Far more personality than other small cars. Havenā€™t had a chance to try it off-road as I really donā€™t take it out on the highwayā€¦. I find it cramped & uncomfortable with poor seats so donā€™t drive it any farther than I have to. Hence being on here shopping again.

Dream? Something Iā€™ll keep for a decade again. Iā€™d love my garage of 10 years ago back, and shouldā€™ve kept both vehicles in it. 2007 F150. Solid & comfortable, the best vehicle Iā€™ve ever owned. I drove it around most of the western half of the continent. Along with a 1989 Mustang. GT convertible. Awesome fun summer car, small enough I used it daily when the weather was good & went everywhere, or at least farther than I do now, with it. Something fun like that again would be great, but if I had the cash needed to buy one in as good of original shape as Iā€™d want now, Iā€™d be putting that money into a ā€˜foreverā€™ car.

So maybe a midsize truck, maybe a Ranger, will just fulfill that sweet spot for me overall.
Ranger is the best answer :)

Reactions: MJE

theek

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda
Occupation
Engineer
Past:

1975 Ford Torino

1975 Datsun Pickup with a 2.8l junkyard engine. Sorely missed.

Various Golfs and Jettas
Subaru Loyale
Mazda B2000 pickup
FJ60 Land Cruiser
Crap Hyundai beaters
Honda Civic
Toyota Sienna minivan

Current:
Honda CR-V
Subaru Crosstrek

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Past:

1975 Ford Torino

1975 Datsun Pickup with a 2.8l junkyard engine. Sorely missed.

Various Golfs and Jettas
Subaru Loyale
Mazda B2000 pickup
FJ60 Land Cruiser
Crap Hyundai beaters
Honda Civic
Toyota Sienna minivan

Current:
Honda CR-V
Subaru Crosstrek
Quite a collection, got any vehicles you might want one day in the future?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.