• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Power Tubular Step Rails in USA

Scottabbott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X2
Occupation
Insurance
Team:

I have a 2019 Ranger and I need power steps due to my current lift. AMP research makes a great product but I like the look of the tubular rails. I have seen these online out of Australia but no where in the USA. Does anyone know where or how I can get a set of these for a 2019 Super Crew in the USA? Attached are photos from a video I have of them in both positions.
Ford Ranger Power Tubular Step Rails in USA 2019 ranger closed.PNG
Ford Ranger Power Tubular Step Rails in USA 2019 ranger open.PNG
Thanks Team!

OP
OP

Scottabbott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X2
Occupation
Insurance
Attached are pictures of the left side open and closed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :like:
Ford Ranger Power Tubular Step Rails in USA 2019 RANGER LEFT SIDE OPEN.JPG

Ford Ranger Power Tubular Step Rails in USA 2019 RANGER LEFT SIDE CLOSED.JPG

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape SEL 1.5L 4wd; 2009 Mercury Mariner Base 3.0 V6 awd: 2017 Suzuki V-Strom 650 1980 Kawasaki: KZ 750E
I am not sure they will fit a US-spec Ranger. Although the trucks look virtually identical, there may be subtle differences in the frame to meet crash standards. I would check with the Australian mfr to see if they know if they'll fit.
Sponsored