• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Tuning

Jake@BeefcakeRacing

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Ford Performance Pack
Occupation
Sales @ Beefcake Racing
Hey guys. Im a coyote platform guy and new to the Ecoboost scene. I have a 2019 Ranger and took it to the track over the weekand and ran a 14.80 in the 1/4. What tunes are you guys running? I wanna wake this thing up and would love to get in the 13s. Let me know what tuners you guys are using.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 HPP Mustang, 2006 GMC Sierra, 2015 Suzuki King Quad, 2006 883/ 1200 Sportster conversion
Occupation
Retired
Unleashed 93 octane tune, Mickey Thompson drag radials, 25 lbs air, mid 13’s.
Regards
Doc

Ford Ranger Tuning 872DC3E5-D840-4DB2-9FFF-32DDB65AA94E

Ford Ranger Tuning F31C9C2B-3974-4F3A-8B9F-CF280A9704D8

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 GT/CS, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
I have the Livernois 93 octane tune. FYI, you might want to post your questions regarding your 2019 Ranger on the ranger5g forums. You will probably get more responses.

OMG I just realized you are with Beefcake racing! Nice... One of these days next year I really need to get with you and Finish Line to get some work done on my Mustang. :)

OP
OP
Jake@BeefcakeRacing

Jake@BeefcakeRacing

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales @ Beefcake Racing
"Unleashed 93 octane tune, Mickey Thompson drag radials, 25 lbs air, mid 13’s.
Regards
Doc"

Solid gains!! Ive decided to go with 5 Star Tuning and see what their tune is all about.

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Jake@BeefcakeRacing

Jake@BeefcakeRacing

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales @ Beefcake Racing
I have the Livernois 93 octane tune. FYI, you might want to post your questions regarding your 2019 Ranger on the ranger5g forums. You will probably get more responses.

OMG I just realized you are with Beefcake racing! Nice... One of these days next year I really need to get with you and Finish Line to get some work done on my Mustang. :)

Im going with 5 Star Tuning. Ive done a bunch of stuff with Livernoise for the mustangs but i really wanted to go with someone that specializes in the ecoboost. 5 Star has done a ton of work on them and their results are pretty good.

Let me know if you ever need anything for you mustang or ranger!
Sponsored

Last edited: