Sponsored

Recent content by JDTremor

  1. Center rear seat belt indicator

    I've had that happen a few times. Usually when one of the passengers puts a purse or something on the middle seat. Annoying for sure. Have had to turn off truck and restart to clear it.
  2. Low Battery Alerts?

    Not sure about the Ranger, but my 2020 F350 Tremor is in storage on a maintainer and I get the "Gone to sleep to save power" message in FordPass. Assuming Rangers act similarly.
  3. 26E04 PCM update wiped my Ford Performance ProCal tune (2024 Ranger Raptor) — anyone else?

    Been running my 24RR for a year and a half...... think I'll skip the recall to keep my tune (and me) happy. Hope they don't OTA it and screw things up.
  4. Like or Dislike Adaptive Cruise Control?

    When using ACC, and in traffic, I often keep my foot in it when I see someone cutting in front of me and are of no consequence, anticipating the auto braking. The ACC seems to take some stress off when driving in most freeway/turnpike situations, IF, I can keep my mind out of race mode... LOL
  5. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    Took wife out for a 60 or so mile trek through the Ocala National Forest. Was following a couple Forest Rangers (one in a Ranger and the other in a Ram 1500). The Ram was in front of us.... and got stuck in a mud hole. Luckily there was a by-pass, so we went around, deployed the kinetic rope...
  6. anyone use a motorcycle hitch carrier?

    Yes I use an aluminum one for my KTM 500. Works well. I was surprised at the squat honestly. My Jeep didn't seem to squat as much as the RR. I also use it on the front of my F350 Tremor (with a front hitch of course).
  7. Name Something Your Truck Hauled That Made People Stare

    Well.... it's not my RR.... People seem to stare and give us the thumbs up on occasion. Which is kinda cool.
  8. What FORD vehicles do you own ??

    Currently own a 2020 F350 6.7SD Tremor with a Northern-Lite 8-11 Camper on it and a 2024 Ranger Raptor Started with a 1968 Ford Cortina (when I was stationed in England in the very early 80s) Then a 1988 5.0 LX Mustang Then a 1992 Taurus SHO Not that many, but a few. LOL
  9. Plastic part from passenger side front wheel well

    Uh oh..... that particular part holds the ENTIRE truck together.... :crackup:
  10. What's your Drive Mode for daily driving?

    Mostly NORMAL, but sometimes SPORT and sometimes run the trans in MANUAL mode and exhaust in BAJA, just to hear some good "music"
  11. 2025 Ranger 6G - 4-Wheel Flat Towing behind RVs - YES!

    That is what I did with my Rubicon. Easier than splicing and dicing. LOL
  12. Looking for a light off road trail

    Uwharrie NF has a mix of trails. Beautiful area. Couple hours from Fayetteville. Been wheeling and riding my KTM there. Like to camp at Arrowhead Campground. Right on Badin Lake.
  13. Fire Extinguisher Mount for Bed - Custom 3D Print

    I was fortunate enough to get hold of a couple surplus military CO2 extinguishers (still in date). Contemplating the mount dilemma.



Top