Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2025 RR Wheel Spacer Question

    These are what I went with. I think it’s the perfect amount of poke.
  2. Amber DRL Conversion Options

    Will this work on the US models?
  3. Total 2024 Raptor production

    Curious also
  4. Mega audio upgrade -- sound deadening, speakers, stealthbox sub, GMRS radio

    Not saying you are wrong, but from what I have read, the higher the better? What’s not good about his placement?
  5. Mega audio upgrade -- sound deadening, speakers, stealthbox sub, GMRS radio

    Bro. This write-up is awesome! It’s posts like this that really help the community. Well done!
  6. Theft alarm systems

    I tried your suggestion and it didn’t work. I’m also app challenged. I did call Ford customer care. According to the rep I spoke with, if the vehicle detects a theft attempt (glass break, locked door opened etc.), the app will alert you.
  7. Theft alarm systems

    I did some research and it appears Ford disabled the feature. No timeframe of when it might return.
  8. Theft alarm systems

    I have one of these installed and completely forgot about it lol. Great suggestion!
  9. Theft alarm systems

    The “Kia Boys” would disagree?
  10. Ford Truck Month discount for Ranger Raptor?

    My brother in law worked for Ford. He was able to get us the employee price discount on our Fords (A-plan). Bronco and Raptor are excluded from the program.
  11. Ford Truck Month discount for Ranger Raptor?

    Also not included on A-plan.
  12. GMRS Install - 50 Watt Midland MicroMobile

    Thanks for this thread! It helped a ton!
  13. Wireless Charger Fan Noise

    Mine won’t even charge on the pad?



Top