Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2025 RR down for the count

    Could be a bad spark plug or fuel injector. My dad had something similar happen to his truck and it was a bad injector.
  2. Future Newbie Question

    Test drive the new one. Drive it like you stole it. I was blown away by mine when I initially drove it.
  3. ASS IS NO MORE!!!!! EPA rules deregulation

    California will always be California until the people rebel. Talk about taking a positive and turning it into a negative..
  4. ASS IS NO MORE!!!!! EPA rules deregulation

    I spent the $100 on the ASS eliminator and never looked back.
  5. Any issues with taking ranger through automatic car wash

    Some people need to compensate with their antennas
  6. TPMS fault after new wheels & FP tune installed

    Update on this if anyone cares, the TPMS sensor frequency with FORD sensors from pre-2025 are incompatible with my truck. Supposedly the ones I need are on back order with the dealership. I am kind of in doubt but I'll see if they actually do show up and try to replace them.
  7. Wanting to buy a RR like everybody else.

    I paid $57k out the door in November from a dealership in WI.
  8. Front passenger window rolls up slow.

    Wait until it's warmer
  9. Lurking to Learn About the RR...

    I hated the shifter for about a month because it's so awkward. You have to caress it gently like a small gerbil. Very different than my Jeep wrangler and FJ Cruiser where you had a firm handle to grasp on to.
  10. Any issues with taking ranger through automatic car wash

    I mean exactly what I said, it was missing and I didn't even know it was supposed to have one! Ended up getting a stubby on Amazon for $15.
  11. Any issues with taking ranger through automatic car wash

    Stubby is the way to go. I don't use the radio anyways, just needed to plug the hole so I got one. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0G1SB8XJJ?ref=fed_asin_title
  12. Wanting to buy a RR like everybody else.

    Hey @MetroMatt stop being a party pooper lol. We've all made bad financial decisions no need to rub it in.
  13. Any issues with taking ranger through automatic car wash

    I just take mine off. (JK mine didn't come with one).
  14. Wanting to buy a RR like everybody else.

    https://www.spiritlakefordcdjr.com/new-Spirit+Lake-2025-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-1FTER4LR8SLE66483 $53k here in Iowa. I'd drive it home!
  15. Ranger Raptor Brakes performance?

    I'm looking forward to this. Just got mine in November.
  16. FS: My 24 Raptor will be available (for sale)soon!!

    It's crazy to think you can get 85% of the resale value out of these
  17. Sensor Issue - Pre-Collision Assist Not Available

    That almost looks like it could have been a rodent. I've already had a mouse tear off part of my battery insulation after only a month of ownership.
  18. TPMS fault after new wheels & FP tune installed

    Now I wonder if the module in the trucks is bad. The shop I initially took it to couldn't even connect to it with their diagnostic tool.



Top