Sponsored

Search results

  1. Adding Options at Dealership After Delivery

    For those following this thread as I was, I am also attempting this upgrade. I chatted with the OP, and he said go ahead and post what my experience has been, and what I'm really good at- ie: Critiqueing other peoples work! LoL! So got all the parts for just the Rt side from OP's list. The Front...
  2. Mud flaps, finally! by Motorcraft mudflaps installed

    Looks great. I used my factory points at the Ford site so just paid shipping, like 10 bucks. I can confirm they fit great with no drilling or mods!
  3. Ford Ranger Is The Most American Made Car In The Country?

    It says 08%, there's no decimal there. it could say 17%, or 09%. It's 8%. but I'm pretty sure the sheet metal is stamped here, and the Engine and trans are made here, So, don't know how they count parts percentage. Is an eninge the same as a bolt?
  4. Help, im dumb

    Not sure about that tool, my truck was manufac a good 4 mos ago and it shows no Vin released.
  5. Should I pay for the locking rear axle

    Absoloutly, It's dirt cheap at 450 bucks and an Immense and Huge help in any off road situation, even a dirt road. Nearly impossable to seemlessly integrate in after the fact and hugly expensive after the fact. Get it. And at least the Basic if not the enhanced Tow package. Must haves for any...
  6. Any way to have bed lights automatically turn on when I open the tailgate?

    It's not an option, So, how are you gonna enable something that doesn't exist?
  7. Adding Options at Dealership After Delivery

    Can you give me the part number off the packaging for the Front Rt bracket? Or, alternativly, your contact that got it? My dealer cannot find it, though he tried! Could you also shed some light on what was involved with the rear bumper? You said you had to loosen it, just unplug the sensor...
  8. Adding Options at Dealership After Delivery

    Sounds like a pain. There's a couple of Youtube vids mainly of front flares being removed. All say your gonna break clips but are availble from ford. Just white plastic clips. i'll get a few. I have all the parts coming for a Rt side install thanks to your table! But can't find the front Support...
  9. Any way to have bed lights automatically turn on when I open the tailgate?

    If it's just a button, you could parallel off of it, 2 wires to a contact type button that rests against the tailgate. When opened, it would activate. So, yes you could do it, but it's not a BestBuy type install.
  10. Lariot to XLT Instrument Cluster swap?

    I have to get my 24 ranger first! No one wants to let me order one for 2K off!
  11. Adding the Bed Step?

    anyone got the proceedure / parts top add the bed step to a 6G w/o one?
  12. Lariot to XLT Instrument Cluster swap?

    Has anyone done a Lariot to XLT Instrument Cluster swap? I had swapped my 2017 Mustang GT machanicle cluster for a 2018 digital cluster and it was basically plug and play. the new cluster interpeted all the data and displayed it correctly. I'm thinking If i swap in a new Lariot cluster to my new...
  13. Methods to Retrieve Deposit?

    Sue in small claims. When you win you can walk into the dealer with the sherif and take anything you want if they don't pay



Top