It's a pretty well known fact that the 24-25 and 26 are different rails.
I don't think they're reengineering them, it's a product from Europe that was successful there that they seem to have decided isn't worth continuing here. (That's hyperbole though, the rep said they haven't decided yet if...
I'd love a set but they've been out of stock since you left your one star review (on a product that only says it's for 2024's... Just sayin). I was traveling and didn't want to order til I got home, but not gonna happen it seems. I contacted Keko and they say they aren't sure they're going to...
Yeah, they took it in for the recall at first because their system said remedy available, but they showed me later that only the 25 and 26 part was in the system... Not sure why the 24 is different though... Could just be an error in their system.
I got this letter too. It says remedy is available, but parts are not... At least for the 2024. I had mine in to the dealer 2 weeks ago for service and they confirmed parts are only available for the 25 and 26 model years... They decided not to try to fix it because they said if they checked it...
I got a set of these off of Amazon ages ago and can't get one to stay stuck for the life of me. I've tried vhb and everything, but in the CA summer heat they pop right off... have you had any better luck?
That whole trim piece is held in with clips, I'd just smack it and see if it seats, that's all the dealer is probably going to do. Otherwise as others have said if it won't seat fully see if a wire is in the way.
Yeah, I've seen plenty on the parking brake failures, but mine wasn't that. My error was just a pretty ambiguous "Check Brake System". They had to pull the master cylinder and replace the whole brake fluid reservoir because the low fluid switch inside was intermittently shorting out. Apparently...
So yeah, confirmed they're replacing the reservoir, but said they see no reason to replace the pigtail as well. Fingers crossed this isn't the same issue.
So my '24 is at ~15.5k and I've started getting brake system errors. It'll pop up on the dash saying "Check Brake System" and the Brake light will illuminate for 5-10 mins and then self clear, and the app gives a notification about a low brake fluid level switch error. It's done this ~8x over...
I have this umbrella style one. Fits pretty well, and I especially love that it fits in the door pocket, but you have to be careful not to scratch your dash with it. It's also maybe not quite as effective as the thick folding ones, but is probably 85% of the way there. It'll still cut the heat...
I got a nicer pair of rubber mats for my Ranger, so I'm selling the set that came with it. Looks like these sell for ~$80 new on Amazon for front/back, free to a good home. Front set ONLY.
See https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C2GKJK42 for original listing.
Available for pickup in Monrovia, CA, or I...
I would make sure to occasionally lube the lock with some silicone spray or similar. These wafer locks are pretty prone to freezing up, same as the oem spare tire locks are.
Check the other thread for a pic, but the mustang headrests I ended up with (a mixed cloth & leather style) are near vertical and are very soft and plushy. Huge improvement in both my wife and I's opinions. Not sure if the leather mustang headrests are harder maybe, but I don't agree with them...
I posted more about this on the other thread here, but there are no Maverick headrests with tilt that I could find. Only leather. I ended up going the mustang route and don't regret it at all.
I used bumper plugs like Blue mentioned above. Magnetic Metallic (J7) was a perfect match.
See my post here for pics
https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/front-license-plate-mounts-any-aftermarket-fix.8958/page-2#post-317368
I ended up finding a set of 24 Mustang GT headrests relatively affordably. Found one with a mixture of cloth and leather too, which matches the XLT seats and my hacked leather Lariat dash rather well! And they're soooooo much more comfortable than the ranger headrests for me... Surprisingly a...