Sponsored

Search results

  1. Poll: Regular or Premium gas for Raptor Ranger (pre-tune)

    I run 93, but next month I am making a 2,700 mile round trip. I plan to use 87 on the drive out (will save us about $60) and then 93 on the way back as we will be towing a car. I've got 5,000 miles and I've had the truck two months ?
  2. Poll: Beadlock vs standard wheels on Raptor?

    Wow, I didn't realize the rings were that heavy!! That's surprising to me. Are they super thick? I haven't had a reason to take mine off.
  3. NHTSA Recall 24V770: Separation of Front Upper Control Arm (UCA)

    All good! Your efforts on a "step by step" post with pictures are definitely appreciated, though!
  4. Poll: Beadlock vs standard wheels on Raptor?

    The standard wheels look like some cheapos you would order from Tire Rack. The bead lock wheels are much better looking and accent the truck nicely for those that ordered the best color ?
  5. NHTSA Recall 24V770: Separation of Front Upper Control Arm (UCA)

    You have the wrench on the wrong part. It is for the ball joint that connects the upper control arm to the knuckle.
  6. What's your tread depth at 5k on stock KO3s?

    Yeah, that's why I am asking. I haven't been off-road yet and 90% have been highway miles (50-85mph). I don't do much hard acceleration and try to drive conservatively (~18mpg).
  7. What's your tread depth at 5k on stock KO3s?

    Just passed 5k miles and my tires are down to 11/32. What are you seeing on your stock KO3s? Edit: apparently I was wrong
  8. Poll: Beadlock vs standard wheels on Raptor?

    KO3s are 3 peak M&S rated. Any reason you are switching to a different tire for the winter?
  9. NHTSA Recall 24V770: Separation of Front Upper Control Arm (UCA)

    46ft lbs is correct per the manual. The nut is a one time use part. If removed, it must be replaced.
  10. J - Braces CONFIRMED NOT needed for Raptors after 9/12

    DM the VIN, I can tell you the build date.
  11. Ford Performance Tune Released for Ranger Raptor for 455 HP / 536 LB-FT Torque

    Oh no, is Ranger/Hobb trying to argue about octane and altitude again? I called him out for being wrong and when I provided scientific sources spanning over 50 years, he blocked me. You'll be in the club soon, too, I'm sure.
  12. 2025 Ordering is available

    No park assist, connected nav is now only 1 year.
  13. Ranger Raptor Ford Performance Tune Before and After Results - Real World Numbers

    Oh, I wasn't arguing, lol. I was just providing scientific papers from 1950 - 2002 proving him wrong. Being in the USAF does not an expert make. I mean, I work in the automotive industry for a living, but that doesn't make me an expert. So, I deferred to (the work of) those that are.
  14. Spray Painted my exhaust tips

    Thank you! If you had to do it again, would unbolt and remove them or mask everything off again?
  15. Does the fuel door on RR lock?

    Wash washing my truck when I realized my fuel door doesn't lock on my Raptor. Does your fuel door lock?
  16. Ranger Raptor Ford Performance Tune Before and After Results - Real World Numbers

    We did, when I stated, "In newer ones, you shouldn't use lower than specified by the manufacturer." I have lived at 7,000 feet. I'm not going to argue about this. You were mistaken about the effect of altitude on octane ratings and that's okay.
  17. Ranger Raptor Ford Performance Tune Before and After Results - Real World Numbers

    Please point to a source showing me that the higher the altitude, the higher the octane required. We are no longer talking about this truck, as we have already established you need to run 87 octane minimum (though, it is 91 if tuned). We are talking in general. Source 2 (PDF Warning) Source 3...



Top