Sponsored

Search results

  1. HenryMac's Build Thread: 2019 Ranger XL STX FX4 Magnetic Super Cab

    Photo's of the undercarriage of our new Ranger SuperCab, for future reference I took these photo's the day we got our new Ranger home...
  2. HenryMac's Build Thread: 2019 Ranger XL STX FX4 Magnetic Super Cab

    Timing is everything. Put the mud flaps on yesterday... the local county boys ran us through some fresh yellow paint today. :facepalm: The WeatherTech mud flaps did a great job of keeping the paint off the painted panels of the truck.... but it took me an hour and a half to get the yellow...
  3. What oil will you be running after your 1st oil change?

    Agreed. I've done a lot of reading (maybe too much) in regard to turbo motors. It seems full synthetic is what is best. My only question, being an old school - flat tappet cam - pushrod V-8 motor guy, on a brand new 2.3 Ecoboost motor, does it need the dino blend during a specific "break in...
  4. MAGNETIC Ranger Club Thread

    Our Ranger XL-STX-FX4
  5. HenryMac's Build Thread: 2019 Ranger XL STX FX4 Magnetic Super Cab

    WeatherTech Floor Liner Installation I installed a set of WeatherTech Floor liners today. What a great product. Here's a comparison from member Northlight comparing the WeatherTech's and Ford's optional liners. The Ford liners are just a piss poor design. There isn't even any tray under...
  6. HenryMac's Build Thread: 2019 Ranger XL STX FX4 Magnetic Super Cab

    WeatherTech Mud Flap Installation The install only took about 1-1/2 hours. Pretty nice design as they are a "no drill". I may end up adding a screw though at the top into the plastic wheel molding. There is a small gap there and you no it will fill up with crud. They do a nice job of...
  7. HenryMac's Build Thread: 2019 Ranger XL STX FX4 Magnetic Super Cab

    Where Are My Other Two Bed Tie Downs? Edit 12-04-2019: Resolved: Pickup Box Bed Tie Down Hooks and Bolts Something I've been scratching my head about... why do the SuperCrew trucks with the little short beds get (6) tie downs.... but the SuperCab, which is a bigger bed, only get (4) tie...
  8. HenryMac's Build Thread: 2019 Ranger XL STX FX4 Magnetic Super Cab

    Ripping CD's Onto A Thumb Drive I was surprised when we bought our Ranger that it didn't have a CD player? In any event I posted a question about how to convert my existing CD collection so I could use it on a thumb drive in the Ranger's USB Port. BaGMan replied with the following: And that...
  9. STX club

    Your truck looks great... well done. Here's ours...
  10. HenryMac's Build Thread: 2019 Ranger XL STX FX4 Magnetic Super Cab

    Thanks for the replies. We went to the dealership today. The parts guy says the panel is available in black & PTS (Paint To Suit). I was told the black is actually a black plastic part that isn't painted. Dealer offered to paint the panel silver for us at no charge. Since this panel is out...
  11. HenryMac's Build Thread: 2019 Ranger XL STX FX4 Magnetic Super Cab

    Why Isn't The Bumper Lower Valance Painted Silver? Things That Make You Go Hmmm o_O For some odd reason on our new Ranger the lower bumper fill piece is the body color and not silver? On every other truck I've seen with the FX4 package, this panel is silver and thus matches the skid plate...



Top