Sponsored

Search results

  1. Any 2025 Rangers On Dealers' Lots?

    Probably best to just visit some dealers to get the low down on what is available then.
  2. Any 2025 Rangers On Dealers' Lots?

    There was over 1k trucks. I only look at the ones with real photo's. There are 25's on dealer lots here, albeit not many.
  3. Any 2025 Rangers On Dealers' Lots?

    I'll contact the sales department and have them load the proper photo's. ?
  4. Any 2025 Rangers On Dealers' Lots?

    Yep, a lot here in Michigan...
  5. leftover 24, order 25, or wait for in stock 25?

    I'd put an order in with what you want. As far as colors, all the 25's by me are either black, white or grey, very few other colors. You said the dealer nearest to you is your preference, maybe go to a high volume dealer for a better chance at an allocation, although it shouldn't be an issue...
  6. Lariat is in production a week ahead of schedule

    Being ahead of schedule is good news, lets hope nothing changes.
  7. Lariot to XLT Instrument Cluster swap?

    Here is the part number and price for anyone interested. This mod will be on the list for me. https://www.oemfordpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/ford-instrument-cluster-n1wz10849q?srsltid=AfmBOooKbHfQQYxfzVd7Z9McuU_li0ZbuKXzOdJtBWfXmbYFYGrz8hBl
  8. Hoping for a 2025 Ranger Tremor??

    Isn't the Tremor an Aussie only trim right now? I haven't been able to build one on the US site.
  9. 2024 Ranger XLT 2.7

    @Your Favorite Ranger What do you think of your factory xlt headlights? I live out in the farm country and visibility is important.
  10. Stock tire for 2025 Ranger Lariat FX4?

    I found this helps if anyone is interested. A 255/70/17 SL tire and wheel is the same diameter as the oddball 255/65/18. Opens up more AT tire options.
  11. Hello everyone, new here

    Ford Proving Ground actually. I'll be enjoying the last week of December off.
  12. Driver Seat Leather issues: Ranger Raptor

    May be worth going the Katzkin route after warranties expire.
  13. Hello everyone, new here

    Hi, been following the new Ranger's for a while, and look to get a RR down the road. Glad to be part of this forum.



Top