I went with PIAA Si-tech wiper blades (have used PIAA silicone for many years) in 24/17”. Not missing the ~1/2” on each end of the driver side sweep. They come with all the various adapters with one to fit the push button arms.
Installed a RAM Mount - RAM Flex Adhesive Double Ball Mount for Apple 25W MagSafe with an Apple 25W MagSafe charger connected to the USB C port. The built in wireless charger was pathetic and now I can have a good spot for my phone to sit and charge without overheating…
Wow this thread is something else! I was bidirectionally blocked by RangerHobbit almost a year ago for liking a post he disagreed with, so can't see his nonsense... and of course AlpineBike is in the mix too! :crackup:
Goosetuned - I'm not ready for a custom tune yet, (would want a full TBE...
Seems like you’re dealing with a less than stellar dealer you bought from. I bought in Nevada and live in Oregon. The dealer gave me a 14 day temporary registration and their title department sent all required docs to the DMV headquarters via FedEx and provided me tracking.
Had to wait a month...
I initially ordered a Velocity Blue RR without the decal package. That one never got off the staging lot, so found an Oxford White one with the graphics package. Before I saw in person I was skeptical, but I really like them - especially on this color :sunglasses:
They are great tires. The only LT Flotations I found with R speed rating and lighter weight with a good reputation. I don't get much rain where I live in the high desert, but with it still being spring I should get some chances to see how it goes.
RT are more aggressive (hybrid AT/MT) vs. an...
I’m going to use them for winter. I chose a non 3PMS tire knowing I’d run the KO3 during winter until they underperform, and then go with some Hakkas.
I also found it interesting they ship from Method Race Wheels, so perhaps that is who actually manufacture these for Ford specific applications under RTR branding (or RTR designs them and farms out the build/tooling to MRW). Those forged RRWs are nice too!
I'm impressed with them. Stylish, lightweight, hub centric (93.1bore) and both +30 and 0 offset options for our platform. With discount they were inexpensive and shipping was fast (ordered direct).
I went with this set and am pleased. Not matte but minimal prints and no issues with edges getting buildup.
https://screenprotech.com/products/ford-ranger-screen-protech-kit?srsltid=AfmBOoqLovS6NOjmJzuqvAkp9ESJKzRv_Xc7g2GczsvHfRV09vqLZFyE
I bookmarked this guy who seems to have a lot of the manufacturers you're interested in...
Drewsdecals.com - High Quality Custom Vinyl Decals
(no affiliation).
If you are interested in them make sure to sign up for email alert to stock availability. Apparently they use that to gauge interest according to the account they have here.