Sponsored

Search results

  1. PSA: Bed rail caps on '26 are thinner than '25... Tonneau covers will NOT fit

    Who makes them for Ford when ordering it with your truck? Who ever that company is should have the correct mounts I would hope, at least they better because mine is ordered with the factory cover
  2. 2025 2.7L engine replacement

    oh geez, that really sucks. Obviously you got a Lemmon, hope the buy back goes well.
  3. Major electrical problem

    Please, if you are able to get your truck to another dealer get it there, your dealer is ripping you off. IT is and MUST be under warranty. I would also contact a regional ford rep and disuse the lack of service you have already paid for.
  4. Has anyone been getting scheduled lately

    Just got the notification that it is scheduled the week of 3/23. The DORA shows my dealer put it in as Priority code #3
  5. Lariot projector headlight

    I have the window sticker on a 2026 lariat, it clearly shows Reflector headlights, there was no option to get Projector headlights on a lariat trim.
  6. Has anyone been getting scheduled lately

    Yes as I understand and they put it in as a priority order due to the first order being their fault.
  7. Has anyone been getting scheduled lately

    I put an order in a few weeks ago( my second, they screw up the first) and haven't gotten a vin or schedule for production yet. I also haven't read on here anyone else getting a schedule date. I know patience is a virtue, a virtue I lack.
  8. 2026 Ranger Build & Price Configurator is Live

    Yeah I think that occasional hard shift seems to be the nature of the 10 speed. I have the 10R140 in my f350, it has 32K on it and I still get an occasional hard shift or if I'm slowing down and it's downshifting, If I hit the gas it sometimes misses a shift or just revs then engages, kind of...
  9. 2026 Ranger Build & Price Configurator is Live

    In fact I'd think I'd like it if that grey lower valence on the front was chrome and the tow hooks, chrome it all.
  10. 2026 Ranger Build & Price Configurator is Live

    Didn't they address those valve body issues. I know the 2024's had a lot of issues but I don't seem to read too much more about it in the MY25, some here and there but nothing like 24's, no?
  11. 2026 Ranger Build & Price Configurator is Live

    I guess to each their own, I'm not just old school but also just old so I like the chrome. If you recall "It aint cool if your chrome don't shine" you'll know what I mean. I can't stand all these BAP cars and trucks around these days, but again, that's just me. I ordered one like this;
  12. 2026 Build & Price

    So here it is 1/24/2026 and ford is currently in production of MY26 but still they have the MY25 build and price on their website. Come on Ford, you can do better. SMH
  13. Rocks in engine bay

    Glad you got it squared away, looks good. Didn't say you CAN'T spray the engine bay, just that I WOULDN'T. Looks like you came out on the right end of the issue so that's good. And my lord do they pack 10lbs of crap in a 5lb sack of an engine bay, not one inch unused with the 2.7.
  14. So what bends in a light front bumper collision? Asking for a friend...

    IDK what's behind there to bend back straight, I'd assume just a bracket that you might be able to bend back down with some ingenuity and leverage. Question, what are those round thingies, are they cameras', sensors or just bolt plugs? if they're cameras or something like that collision...
  15. New 2025 Lariat, 2.7L - Should I get Ford Protect?

    I ordered the Lariat with all the bells and whistles which I never buy a fully loaded car/truck. Nor do I ever buy the extended warranty, I'm going to on this one, too many things to glitch away. I'm not going to get the warranty until after the first year just to make sure it's not a lemon or...
  16. Corrosion warranty???

    I would use this rust preventative product called POR-15 I've used it on a very badly rusted 2001 f350 oil pan and it held it together pretty well. I don't think you're going to be very successful at the dealer for any kind of repair or warranty.
  17. Rocks in engine bay

    For sure it's critters. I would not power wash the engine bay with all those electrical connectors, just asking for problems.
  18. 10k Service Items? Stealership Nonsense

    Okay Great, I'm pleased that you do... So you're just trying to keep them within their contract. Glad to that you are. And they sound like a shady dealer, jmo.
  19. 10k Service Items? Stealership Nonsense

    Just learn to change your own oil and rotate your own tires, I've been doing it this way since 1980 with no problems. Don't mean to give any "Boomer" attitudes just trying to simplify your life. Oh on edit, keep receipts , there is federal laws against then VOIDING your warranty for performing...



Top