Looking for inspiration on ways to fill the height gap on the bulkhead on my bed. My cap is ready to go on but I have the Ranger 1” gap. Currently I have a piece of angle aluminum I’m considering on using, but that won’t really hold water out unless I get creative with sealant. Thanks all!
@ossjughead215 You are looking for recommendations on maximum tire size (18" OEM rim) that fits on your stock height, correct? I ask because the responses have been around going with a leveling kit first, so want to help clarify for the group.
I like that bed pocket! Nice work. Regarding the DIY panels, I have had the same thoughts that it probably won't save any money making my own, but figured I would throw it out there. Never know some one may of came up with a creative molle panel. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing this! Didn’t think to look at Amazon 🤦🏻‍♂️. Looks like a good inexpensive option! Doesn’t seem to accommodate the power panel on the driver side though. Maybe a little modification can be done to it.
I really would like to add DS, PS, and Bulkhead Molle Panels to my 25 Ranger bed. I have looked through Built Right, American Adventure Lab, Putco, etc. which all look like great quality equipment (& I know this isn't "cheap" to make either). But I cannot budget $500-$800 on it. Is there any...
This is great information!!! Great investigative work. I’m going to give that a try (replacing the windshield washer fluid). Anything is worth a try. Thanks!
Out of curiosity, once truck you have driven the truck (aka. fully warmed up), have you sat with just the vent running? For me and seems to be others, that’s when the exhaust smell becomes strong.
Great question and that was my first thought / feelings too but it has happened a few times now and the other times I was alone (no other vehicles around).
Thanks for sharing! I’m going to see what there is for quality cabin air filters. But unfortunately I don’t see how even a great one can take this stank down. It’s bad bad.
Has anyone experienced exhaust smell inside the cab when just have the vent fan on (no ac or heat)? Especially when stopped with truck running. It has happened to me once now, but drew some concern.
Thanks everyone for the tips and feedback. I came up with a "jig" to use on both headrests to straighten them up. It was a redneck build, but worked perfectly and no damage (or scratches). Pictures below.
Good idea on th upholstery shop! Keep me posted on your findings. Next week, I’m going to try bending them but also hit up a salvage yard to see if I can find a salvage yard that has an alternative.