Sponsored

Search results

  1. F150LEDS.com ranger lights

    Welp. I have a confession to make. You can drill through the grille and run the wires as advertised in the video. Does the video capture how painful the process is of drilling? No. Should you take the grille off to do this, 100%. If you are super diligent, you wont have any scuff marks showing...
  2. F150LEDS.com ranger lights

    Would you have a link to the YouTube video you used?
  3. F150LEDS.com ranger lights

    That video is the reason why I bought them 😅. Made it look like a 10min mod. The fact is the connector coming from the lights do not fit in the cutouts in the grille. No one can argue that. Unless someone squeezed the shit out of the connector and forced it through a hole larger than a 3/8...
  4. F150LEDS.com ranger lights

    Can you elaborate more on how they fit? Ive seen multiple posts covering how they had to trim the lights in order to get them to fit properly.
  5. F150LEDS.com ranger lights

    Great job on being unhelpful. Keep up the good work. If you can elaborate on the fitment part, would love to hear it so I know your full of shit.
  6. F150LEDS.com ranger lights

    What stopped you from cutting the wire and using a butt connector on the other side?
  7. F150LEDS.com ranger lights

    Man, I wish I would of researched these F150led Lights prior to buying them. What a waste of $240. How does a company sell a product that is completely misadvertised. A 7/16 drill bit ain't fitting in the grille slot. I purchased these in January 2026 so they definitely are not adjusting their...
  8. Starting my dream build of a V8 Godzilla re-powered Stealth Black Ranger Raptor.

    Congrats! Good deal on the new truck 😅. Can't wait to see the build
  9. Maxlider & Juicy Motorsports teaming up

    Welp if I just randomly run into 55k i want to waste, I guess I'll be the next one in line 😂
  10. Cobb Accessport Stage 1 93 off the shelf tune combined with the OEM+ transmission tune feels FANTASTIC!

    Can you share with me the data on this stance? What is the temperature and volume comparison between stock and your preferred IC?
  11. Ranger Raptor - Ford Bed Mat or Ford Modular Drop-in Bedliner?

    Been looking to see how i could cover my tailgate. Any details to offer how you did yours?
  12. My new 2026 Ranger Raptor is alive

    Whats the price looking like for the katzkin leather?
  13. Cobb Accessport Stage 1 93 off the shelf tune combined with the OEM+ transmission tune feels FANTASTIC!

    Im on the fence about doing the Intercooler. Would love to see the data behind recommending the swap for a semi normal daily driver. When I looked at doing the swap in my explorer ST, lethal performance has a decent video showing the CVFabrication intercooler resuts after a few 0-60 pulls. For...
  14. Cobb Accessport Stage 1 93 off the shelf tune combined with the OEM+ transmission tune feels FANTASTIC!

    Thats a good catch because there are parts within COBB’s webpages that gives the impression that it's a stock setup is through Stage 2. Nonetheless, no i did not catch that until I poked around for why you made that statement. Guess I'll go back down to stage 1 😟
  15. Cobb Accessport Stage 1 93 off the shelf tune combined with the OEM+ transmission tune feels FANTASTIC!

    I recently received my COBB Accessport for the 2025 Ford Ranger Raptor. I opted for COBB’s canned tunes rather than a custom calibration, as I wasn’t prepared to invest nearly double the cost for a bespoke setup. With COBB offering a 15% promotion—and the ability to stack a military discount—the...
  16. My new 2026 Ranger Raptor is alive

    When i was shopping for a truck back in Oct25, I was finding those pictures aligned to trucks... asked a handful of dealers to confirm if they were going to be indeed a dark colored interior... never found the ground truth. I like the look of an all dark interior. Congrats on snagging a 2026!
  17. My new 2025 Ranger Lariat 2.7L business fleet truck builds.

    That is a nice looking chevy! Man with all these trucks, I need to know if you have any job openings 😂😂
  18. Cobb Accessport

    @Goosetuned , do you offer custom tuning on accessports if they are not purchased through your site?



Top