Sponsored

Search results

  1. TurboSmart Intercooler Install: 2025 Ranger Raptor

    At some point, doing the goosetune... just didn't have the money upfront to pay for it. Cobb was running a good deal at the beginning of this year and I snagged it for a deal
  2. TurboSmart Intercooler Install: 2025 Ranger Raptor

    Off the market drivability, ST. Comfort and more pleasurable, RR. I prefer a truck over a big SUV to have the convenience of a bed, but I tell ya, the ST was / is a good sport SUV IMO
  3. Need help sourcing a retainer clip!

    Im just happy that I didnt need to buy an all new part... 🙂
  4. Need help sourcing a retainer clip!

    I was really hoping someone was gonna drop a part number 😅
  5. Need help sourcing a retainer clip!

    Welp, I was step 2 on swapping out my air intake, and I flicked a red retainer safety clip to another universe... took like 30 minutes looking for the dang thing. No dice. Install video needs to say gentle remove the clip!!! 😂😂😂 Anywho, can anyone help me try to source the red safety clip shown...
  6. TurboSmart Intercooler Install: 2025 Ranger Raptor

    Took the truck on a good drive today... guess i didnt get a hose on fully as I had to make an unexpected pitstop 🫢. Great thing is the hoses are accessible with the front skid still on. Truck drove as expected. Stage two cobb tune felt good. I get a bigger tb and s&b intake this upcoming week...
  7. 2024 Ranger Raptor at Hot Springs Off-Road Park with guide Donnie Jeep.

    I completely agree with your experience. I took my stock rig to an offroad park in a mud swamp. It was a blast and the truck crushed it. I used every additional off-road feature the truck had and all worked flawless. I want to do the same as you, more offroad parks please!!!
  8. TurboSmart Intercooler Install: 2025 Ranger Raptor

    Bought the Turbosmart IC from Pandaworks for 812$ OTD. Wanted to get a bigger IC as the Cobb Stage 2 Canned Tune requires an aftermarket IC. Part came in under 3 weeks and was well packaged. No directions included :thumbsdown: Check out this YouTube Video for visual directions - Onto the...
  9. Ranger Raptor Intercooler List Thread

    Completely fair on challenging the worth of buying new charge pipes... after some quick research, perhaps some other mods would be better to toss the dollars to. For me, still a toss up on cobb vs turbosmart for ICs.
  10. Ranger Raptor Intercooler List Thread

    Not to beat a dead horse here, but also considering some upgrades with the IC & pipes. Based on looking through this forum, top 3 ICs are cobb, turbosmart, & Wagner. Cobb and turbosmart seem pretty similar in price and install... Wagner retains the rear shutter shroud but needs cutting and some...
  11. Anyone try the MBRP exhaust for RR?

    Need moar sound clips. I think the truck cold startup sounds great on the stock exhaust but driving it--- i think it'd be nice to have a louder and deeper exhaust. Would love to get feedback on it!
  12. 🛠️ We Need Your Input | Choose the Rear Cup Holder Position!

    I pick whichever one supports the weight of a full tumbler, not no 4oz juice box.
  13. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    Took the truck mudding in south Carolina. Went to a place called Glutches. We got about 2inches of rain over the past 48hrs.... they said they were still open and I had the day off so we sent it. Didnt get to do any trails outside of "easy" due to the wild mud and water. Almost bit the dust...
  14. Experience with Bakflip Gen 3 MX4 Cover

    Not much to update on. Cover works as expected. Its not waterproof, to level set that expectation... but it looks good and for the price, im good with it.
  15. 26 Ranger Raptor or 26 Explorer ST

    I own and love both. OP needs to decide which flavor fits his or her lifestyle. You don't buy either car for hopes to get money back. Both cost $$$ to insure, not the greatest on gas, you should keep up with routine maintenance, you'll probably want to mod either one... go test drive both and...
  16. Starting my dream build of a V8 Godzilla re-powered Stealth Black Ranger Raptor.

    I would be divorced immediately if I did this.
  17. Starting my dream build of a V8 Godzilla re-powered Stealth Black Ranger Raptor.

    Shoot, 2500 deposit... maybe get my list on it too 😂😂
  18. Starting my dream build of a V8 Godzilla re-powered Stealth Black Ranger Raptor.

    Good god. I envy you. How much was the deposit if you dont mind me asking.



Top