Sponsored

Search results

  1. Vredestein Pinza AT getting installed soon

    My KO3s are wearing terribly and are making significant noise and some vibration so I wanted to give a mild AT tire a shot that I haven’t used before. The pinza AT has very high marks on tire rack for the category but there isn’t much other info out there on them. They are far more aggressive...
  2. Uneven tailgate cable

    Mine is the same. No issues once there is weight except my tailgate does NOT lat flat with the truck bed which really stinks for one particular use I had.
  3. K03 wear issue - bad alignment, suspension issue, or tire?

    i'm shocked at how bad cupped they got. I wouldn't have noticed it if not for the rotation and dirt pattern on the tires in a parking lot. The howl came on loud and strong during a 4k mile road trip. by the time i got home i was considering replacing the tires due to how many people said...
  4. K03 wear issue - bad alignment, suspension issue, or tire?

    This was the 4th rotation. so every 5-6k miles
  5. K03 wear issue - bad alignment, suspension issue, or tire?

    39 psi in all the tires since purchased. Never any issues with tire pressure. no idea what that wear pattern I. The center is. That is a little odd.
  6. K03 wear issue - bad alignment, suspension issue, or tire?

    I’m curious as to your thoughts on this wear issue on the stock k03 tires. I just came back from a long road trip and the tires became extremely loud, like deafeningly loud and now I know why. I’ve rotated them regularly (this is the 4th time) and they are just now at 22,000 miles. what you...
  7. New Product - Ford Ranger Bed Slide (by American Adventure Lab)

    I'm eagerly awaiting the two bed slides I ordered recently and just need the base attachment system to finish production for everything to ship 🙂 I am hopefully that i can fit Three Milwaukie packout bases in the bottom of each slide. I have several mount plates that are 20.4" wide and...
  8. I want a QUIET exhaust

    i am close to puling the trigger and order the resonators. So question for you, would you do it agian?
  9. So i put a Roof Tent INSIDE my truck bed

    So awesome. I’m jealous I didn’t consider this for my upcoming road trips. It’s not too late to pivot I suppose, but I’ve already ordered an overlandish solo hub tent to put in the cab and have dustproof storage for the entire area under the bed cover so…. :/ you’ve given me something to think...
  10. Waterproofing The Tail Gate – writeup

    Holy smokes. You went the extra mile! Thanks for the link!
  11. Waterproofing The Tail Gate – writeup

    i understand the desire to seal the tailgate, but have you seen all the holes at front of the bed near the cab and under the rails???? It's insane. The truck bed is almost an ram air setup with the holes in the front corners under the rail. I'm not sure the bed can be sealed between that, the...
  12. Odd Request - Anyone Have Pictures of the Underside of the Ranger Raptor?

    There are threaded holes ALL over the truck. I’ve wondered why may times. I’m guess production used them as mounting points for assembly and things of that nature.
  13. New Product - Ford Ranger Bed Slide (by American Adventure Lab)

    Questions: 1 - Could you please take some overhead of the slides closed by the tailgate and behind the cab? Your setup is exactly what I'm wanting to do (already have the cab molle panel) and the measurmeent make me think there is a gab behind the cab and wall when the slide is closed. 2 - Do...
  14. UPDATE [now with full parts list]: Sound Deadening Install / Speaker Swap / Kicker Hideaway sub and KEYLOC

    I just did the Roof, rear wall, and rear floor sound deadening this weekend after doing the doors previously. Huge difference. You definitely need to do the roof even thought it's a PITA.
  15. I want a QUIET exhaust

    Update: I finished installing sound mat in the rear wall, rear floor, AND Roof this weekend. I had already put material on the door previously. HUGE difference. I'm not saying this is the solution I'm looking for just yet, but everything sounds like it's one or more modes more quiet. i.e...
  16. I want a QUIET exhaust

    Same. I often wake up in National park campgrounds to go get sunrise pics and I hate starting my vehicles an hour before sunrise to disrupt the piece. It always takes a while to idle down in any vehicle. i have quiet mode start on all the time and wish it would actually "start" in quiet mode.
  17. I want a QUIET exhaust

    My current expedition and previous f150 have/had acoustic glass. At one point in the past when replacing glass it was an option to get a cheaper non-acoustic glass that lower trimmed f150 supposedly got. That was the sales pitch anyways. Acoustic glass is supposedly two layers of glass with a...
  18. I want a QUIET exhaust

    Thank you, i didn't even know there were pre-mufflers so that is something I'll look into. I keep thinking the 3.0 explorer isn't as loud and annoying as the raptor, so surely there is some exhaust combo that can quiet it down without killing the performance since the explorer still does fine...



Top