Sponsored

Search results

  1. Lower control arm bolt torque spec?

    All, I bought the Foutz lower control arm frame sliders. The install requires loosening the lower control arm bolt, rotating the flag out of the way, and retorquing with the truck on the ground. I have checked a few AI versions and they claim torque of that nut is between 350-380ftlb. Does...
  2. Who's happy with the stock tire sizing?

    I've been struggling with the idea of upsizing tires on the RR. Whether running shock spacers or spring preload collars, each is a compromise to the durability or function of the truck. Other compromises such as crash bar modification or replacement are often debated. Then there is the...
  3. How are you mounting your phone?

    I've traditionally used Carplay to get access to the things I need. I'm new to the off road scene and I am using both OnX and Trails Offroad. Both work well with Carplay, however, I wish OnX would display elevation on Carplay, Trails Offroad does. I'm finding myself switching between the...
  4. Anyone running a 2"/1" lift with 285/75/17 tires?

    Curious if anyone is running this setup and could post some photos. I feel like this might be the ideal tire size for me as it is only 1/2" smaller in diameter than an 315/70/17 and creates fewer fitment issues. If you are running this setup, are you running any other mods? I like the factory...
  5. How do you travel with your traction boards?

    I need find a solid way to carry traction boards when I head out to the trail. I need a system that is portable, I do not want to permanently mount them on the truck or in the bed. I found a Roam 95L case that has a traction board mount which is pretty nice. It is also pricey. So, how do you...
  6. For those of you using RangerLifts

    Who did their own install? I'm interested in their 2/1" kit for many reasons including pricing and the fact that no spring compressor is needed. Any issues with install, and has the product been holding up? Did you replace your upper control arms? Thanks.
  7. RTR Evo6 Off Road Durability?

    All, Does anyone have off road experience with the RTR Evo6 wheels on the Ranger Raptor? I'm in Arizona and do both high speed desert running but often do more trail driving. Out trails are very rocky and quite sharp. My truck is stock except the ProCal tune. I have the bead lock capable...



Top