Sponsored

Lower control arm bolt torque spec?

tisser07

Member
First Name
Brandon
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
23
Reaction score
17
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Operations
All, I bought the Foutz lower control arm frame sliders. The install requires loosening the lower control arm bolt, rotating the flag out of the way, and retorquing with the truck on the ground. I have checked a few AI versions and they claim torque of that nut is between 350-380ftlb. Does anyone know if this is accurate or have a source to confirm this?
Sponsored

 

CaptAngry

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
438
Reaction score
711
Location
Denver, CO
Vehicle(s)
2026 RRaptor
Occupation
Space Engineer
It is actually 550nm, which is just over 400ft.lb

It is a big honkin chonkin bolt. I just wrenched on it with a breaker bar until I couldn't move it anymore.
 
 







Top