Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ranger Raptor Front End Shimmy

    My ā€˜24 has stock K03s, no such issues.
  2. Ranger Raptor Front End Shimmy

    Well, that’s settled then… unless he pulls out the infamous retort ā€œnuh uh.ā€šŸ¤£
  3. Upcoming trip advice needed- Palo Duro Canyon, Merus Adventure Park Texas

    Texas sold off over 67 million acres of public lands in ā€œThe Compromise of 1850ā€ to settle debt, so there’s not as much off-roading here as one might think judging from our sheer size. You’ll be close to Marble Falls where Hidden Falls Adventure Park is located. I drive from Dallas to there...
  4. What’s the Most Unforgettable Journey You’ve Taken in Your Ranger?

    Tell me you live in Texas without saying you live in Texas.🤣
  5. Upcoming trip advice needed- Palo Duro Canyon, Merus Adventure Park Texas

    The wife and I are heading to Palo Duro Canyon in the panhandle of Texas in late October. We’ll have about 5 hours to spend at Merus Adventure Park (I know it’s a small window). Other than the basic safety precautions listed on the website, I’m interested to hear from anyone who has been there...
  6. First mod - Amber DRL & grill lights

    Looks great. Nice bike too. Watch the tread on that front tire!šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ»
  7. XLT beats all other options...!!!!

    I had to read the thread just for the laughs. I knew there would be the classic, ā€œI didn’t watch/wasn’t able to finish the videoā€¦ā€ comments. Then the defense arguments, the bandwagoning comments, etc. Funny thing is, I can tell you every member’s favorite trim level. It’s the one they have.šŸ˜‰
  8. Hood Struts from Redline

    No issues. I love mine! I did drop a screw though. It somehow found its way around the shop rag too. But it worked out. No regrets!
  9. Hood Struts from Redline

    I’ve had zero issues. Also, peppermint oil spray is your friend against rodents.
  10. Dirty vs. Clean: Show Us Your Ranger After a Weekend Adventure!

    https://rockymountaingraphics.com/product/2024-ford-ranger-raptor-rear-side-raptor-comes-in-pair-vinyl-decal/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhqC2m-L1lQMV_bIDAB1QvTm8EAAYASAAEgLkEvD_BwE
  11. Dirty vs. Clean: Show Us Your Ranger After a Weekend Adventure!

    I’ll do a post about the trip when we get back. We’re not going until October so we don’t spontaneously combust.
  12. Hood Struts from Redline

    Wind in Houston? Okay then.
  13. I didn't think the Raptor would be this much fun to drive...!

    I’m looking at the forums right now because my wife is out driving my truck. Hopefully when she gets her new car I’ll be able to wrestle it back from her. šŸ¤£šŸ»
  14. New Supporting Vendor – Iron Ridge Offroad | Ranger & Ranger Raptor Parts In Stock

    Do better Ford. I’m glad my fobs say ā€œRaptorā€. It’s ridiculous they went generic on such a small thing for such a great truck.😔
  15. Dirty vs. Clean: Show Us Your Ranger After a Weekend Adventure!

    If she isn’t clean, the trip isn’t over. It would be like Mr. Rogers not changing into his comfy shoes and sweater. It’s just wrong. Next up- Palo Duro Canyon.
  16. Ranger Raptor on 37's and 74Weld Portal on the Rubicon Trail

    This is not my video, but I found it interesting and thought others might too.



Top