Sponsored

Search results

  1. RealTruck Go Rhino Dominator D6 Running Boards installed

    I will try to keep them. I love the look and they do exactly what I wanted them to do, protect the paint from the rocks. Every time I hear a rock impact from under the board, I feel satisfaction. I had a lot of paint chips on my 2022 before I put them on the truck. Depending on how bad they...
  2. Method wheels with push through center caps

    Same situation here. I have Methods 305 on my 2025 XLT, with Open country AT3 285/70/17. I had this setup on my previous 2022 Tremor, never had a single issue. I transfered them on the newer 2025 and since then I have a lot of vibration issues. Got them balanced 4 times, aligned 2 times, still...
  3. RealTruck Go Rhino Dominator D6 Running Boards installed

    A bit of rust on the left board after the first winter, at one place in a deep crack. It is relevant to mention that I live in Quebec, Canada. So harsh winters and a lot of salt put on the roads. I did brush the rust and put a corrosion stop. It did fine for now but I expect it will be back next...
  4. Clicking sound from fuse box or ABS area

    Don't know if it is reassuring or not. Happy to see that i'm not the only one, but knowing this is normal or might never be fixed is a bit discouraging. It drives me crazy. You guys are at peace with it?
  5. Clicking sound from fuse box or ABS area

    Hello, 2025 2.7 XLT 301A. I've got a weird clicking sound coming from behind the dash. Sounds like a relay click or something like that. With the hood open, I've been able to locate it from the fuse box and ABS system area. Not sure it is from these parts or very close aroud. Started to make...
  6. What are you towing with your 6th Gen Ranger?

    Towing a 22 feet, 3700lbs dry travel trailer. Probably somewhere between 4000 and 4500 loaded. 340lbs hitch weight (dry). Reese weight distribution hitch. I have a 1" lift up front from Fordrangerlifts, but in reality it's more like a 1/2 - 3/4 lift. Kinda surprised that it doesnt squat much...
  7. Pics of setup with 17x8.5 mainly +20 or +25

    Factory Ford flaps. Ask the dealer to put flaps for free when I bought it. This is what they installed. I think they are wide enough to cover the thread of the tires. Only the sidewall bulge goes wider than the flaps.
  8. Pics of setup with 17x8.5 mainly +20 or +25

    Mine seen previously, but now with 1" lift and 285/70/17 Open Country AT3, still on 17x8.5 +25 Method 305.
  9. Wheel and Tire Fitment Picture Thread (sticky?)

    The original ones that the dealer installed when I purchased it. I believe they are the OEM Ford.
  10. Wheel and Tire Fitment Picture Thread (sticky?)

    285/70/17 Toyos Open Country AT3 Method 305 double black 17x8.5 +25 offset 1" lift from Fordrangerlift Wanted to keep some rake because I will tow a 3700lbs dry weight travel trailer. My driveway goes downhill, but in that same spot I measured 2.5" of rake stock, and now it's still 2" rake...
  11. SumoSpring unloaded gap

    Thanks for the pic! I would have thought it would squat a bit less with the sumos. Do you a weight distribution hitch on this setup? I see something that looks like it on your picture but not sure. Kinda looks like a chain instead of a metal bar.
  12. SumoSpring unloaded gap

    Do you have a picture of the squat? I am getting a similar setup. 22ft long 3700 pounds travel trailer with 340 pounds hitch weight. I'm lifting the front suspension 1" and I fear the rear will be too squatted. I'd be interested to see how these sumos could help have a better leveled ride.
  13. Wheel and Tire Fitment Picture Thread (sticky?)

    Thanks! Plenty of room in the back, nothing to worry there but I see the potential rub in the front in reverse or when the suspension is compressed. Nothing some minor trimming can't fix.
  14. Wheel and Tire Fitment Picture Thread (sticky?)

    Absolutely delightful setup. Very well balanced look, Lovin it! Do you have a picture of the space you have left between the wheel and front & rear crash bars at full crank? I have the Eibach stage 2 ordered and aiming at lifting the front between 1" and 1.5". Same tires size as you, but...
  15. Pro Cal Tune 2.7L V6 2026

    And how is it honestly? Do you feel it's worth the money? I've read it's not a huge improvement over stock compared to the 2.3 tune. Prior to my 2025 2.7 I had a 2022 with the tune. I was really impressed how it woke up the engine and transmission programming. Im running 91 octane on my...
  16. Pro Cal Tune 2.7L V6 2026

    No. It has to go through some regulations approval every single year or something like that, even if there is no change between the year. We must wait for the official release from Ford Performance but it is taking an unreasonnable amount of time this year, don't know why.
  17. Pro Cal Tune 2.7L V6 2026

    The tune for the 2025 model year is not even out yet. I would not be expecting the 2026 anytime soon.
  18. FX4 suspension harshness

    Coming from a 2022 Tremor with fox suspension, I find my new 2025 FX4 kind of stiff. Can't wait to swap it for Eibach 2.0.
  19. Eibach PRO-TRUCK Coilover 2.0 Availability "Update"

    Im thinking of that size for my next set of winter tires, but I already have my set of 285s that I kept from my 2022 Tremor. So I must make them fit!



Top