Sponsored

Search results

  1. Just Finished the Ranger Raptor Assault School - Detailed Review

    It’s a fantastic course with amazing instructors and facility. My only wish would be to be able to get my truck the same gear advertised; namely push bar and 18ā€ MPower Light, and the ORV chase lights. I’ve been trying for months, no luck. Told steady burn 4x2 amber/white 3 wire only avail with...
  2. Any Coilover Top Hat Options For RR?

    Yeah, saw that. I really don’t want top spacer bigger than 3/4ā€ , 5/8ā€ would be ideal. A little pre-load would be good too, esp in ā€œnormalā€ mode street driving. But the current sport and Baja modes pretty spot on with current progressive spring. It’s always a trade-off with this stuff, and...
  3. Distance between stake pockets?

    Thanks for the help guys. just confirming that’s 59ā€ to the center line of each bed stake.
  4. Crossbars that work with stake pockets

    American Adventure Lab are the ones I just got. They Mount to the stake pockets.
  5. Distance between stake pockets?

    Just width between center of pockets, drivers side to passenger side. Just the width. I appreciate the assistance.
  6. Distance between stake pockets?

    Can someone measure the center to center distance between stake pockets? I have tonneau cover and cannot get an exact measure. why? Modifying bed rails for tonneau cover/canister chase rack, bike mount, and packout/solar. Will share when complete.
  7. New Baja Designs Bumper Light Setup Launched in AUS…

    What we need is something like this, or the raptor assault pusher, that just clears the top of factory front license plate in 1.25-1.5ā€ + A template for hole sawing the plastic valence. This design would be super rigid, more flexible for light options, and if mounting lights under bar would...
  8. Any Coilover Top Hat Options For RR?

    Wow. Odd I got two replies minutes after posting. SDI says they’re in final testing for the Ranger Raptor. Other reply—no need to mention.
  9. Any Coilover Top Hat Options For RR?

    Note: I’m 80/20 on/off road, so 70 series tires more than enough. I don’t trail or rock crawl or climb shit, only fast gravel/sand whoops. I love rallycross and rally raid type runs😜. Track guy at heart—this my tow vehicle.
  10. Any Coilover Top Hat Options For RR?

    I sent some emails and hoping something can be made. I really would like to see a 5/8-3/4ā€ top space and similar preload to work with stock springs to allow 34-35 tire to not top out at full compression. Ideally a +40-50 offset 17-18x8 and a 12.5 or 11.5 34-35ā€ tire. I’m planning 18x8 +50...
  11. Any RR with MBRP or other 3” exhaust AND 34-35” spare?

    I just want to see clearance before I do either mod. planning 34.4ā€ tire
  12. Protecting against trail stripes - worth trying?

    I’m waiting in an avail time to get the front tint. I work out of my truck and have the sunburn stripes from where my fronts let the sunshine through. A windshield top strip also important. My last few cars ceramic tint lasted 13yrs with no issues. I am hoping to get the front tint, hood...
  13. Protecting against trail stripes - worth trying?

    I don’t go slow enough to trim trails I don’t own.
  14. Anyone make turbo inlet tubes?

    I noticed nobody makes better turbo inlets without buying their intake and then having to buy a crossover. The best designed intakes IMHO are the twin filter, but they generally mount to stock inlets. I would think the inlets would be a priority over the filter box and turbo sounds.
  15. Protecting against trail stripes - worth trying?

    You can get ppf in 12ā€x10’ rolls pretty cheep and run a strip along side like they have on the trucks at the Assault Class. Pre-cut front end is cheap too.
  16. Ranger Raptor Assault school Push Bar

    Maybe some other company will make something similar that ties in the tow points, protects lights, and isn’t tacky fat tubes and crazy engraved logos. The ones they run on the production Baja truck would be perfect.
  17. Radiator Upgrade

    I would think it would be the first mod given that the oil coolers are both water cooled. It’s tough to determine how much more effective they are based on each manufacturer’s bias. I think the CSF and PWR are most advanced, at least I see them most in the RacecarEngineering magazine.
  18. Ranger Raptor Assault school Push Bar

    Did this happen? I would like one, but not having any luck getting a reply from shop. Obviously one bar not worth the setup and cut time.
  19. Ford Performance Ranger Raptor @ NORRA 1000 (Stage4)

    No worries. Thanks for sharing. Sounded like a great exp.



Top