Sponsored

Distance between stake pockets?

bonjo2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Avery
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
60
Reaction score
35
Location
virginia
Vehicle(s)
2025 ranger
Can someone measure the center to center distance between stake pockets? I have tonneau cover and cannot get an exact measure.

why? Modifying bed rails for tonneau cover/canister chase rack, bike mount, and packout/solar. Will share when complete.
Sponsored

 

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
3,872
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
I can if no one else has by the time I get done at the doc's. It could be a couple hours though
 

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
3,872
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
And you want side to side, across the bed, or front to rear, along the top of the bed wall?
 
OP
OP
bonjo2

bonjo2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Avery
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
60
Reaction score
35
Location
virginia
Vehicle(s)
2025 ranger
Just width between center of pockets, drivers side to passenger side. Just the width.

I appreciate the assistance.
 

Loudpa

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2025
Threads
14
Messages
226
Reaction score
193
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT 2026, Honda Odyssey, BMW E39
I get like 58 1/2 measure twice 59"
 
Last edited:

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Threads
16
Messages
197
Reaction score
471
Location
Just North of Atlanta
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor, '19 GT350, '24 Bronco Badlands 2Door, '17 718
I got 59".
My truck is wider overall, but the bed width should be the same... I just have more flare at the wheel openings.
 
OP
OP
bonjo2

bonjo2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Avery
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
60
Reaction score
35
Location
virginia
Vehicle(s)
2025 ranger
Thanks for the help guys.

just confirming that’s 59” to the center line of each bed stake.
 
 







Top