Sponsored

Crossbars that work with stake pockets

Dino Jockey

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ron
Joined
Aug 13, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
215
Reaction score
355
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor. 2024 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone have knowledge of some crossbars that fit in the stake pockets? In search of a set that i can attach a currently owned basket for additional storage space.

🦖
Sponsored

 

bonjo2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Avery
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
62
Reaction score
35
Location
virginia
Vehicle(s)
2025 ranger
American Adventure Lab are the ones I just got. They Mount to the stake pockets.
 

jeremynolan94

Member
First Name
Jeremy
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
9
Reaction score
16
Location
Vista, California
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I second the AAL Cross Bars. Just installed them for my roof top tent and am impressed with the build quality for the price. I just wish the center steel support was painted from the factory!

1790878211799-9e.webp
Sponsored

 
 







Top