Sponsored

Search results

  1. Removing front air dam

    that's exactly it, except there may be two more screws under your fender lip trim (there were on my truck).
  2. Removing front air dam

    Instructions are in the attachment, have a closer look.
  3. Removing front air dam

    There's a post here on how to remove just search around I don't recall the link.
  4. Removing front air dam

    Hard to say for fuel economy, maybe 1mpg difference. there are screws all the way across the front from under the fender lips, it ties in between the silver garnish but overall pretty easy to find the screws. At least 10-12.
  5. Removing front air dam

    The air dam does provide support, not sure if it's critical but I added a regular air dam to my FX4 to try to maximize fuel economy.
  6. Is open rear window just as good as the tilted-open sunroof ?

    If you're in a sunny area - I find the sunroof counterproductive for cooling off since any benefit of airflow is offset by the sun beating down on you from above.
  7. Long Range 35 Gallon Fuel Tanks on Sale $2600

    Just don't drink water. I thinks humans can go at least 72 hours without ;)
  8. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    I'm afraid you're misunderstanding the point I'm making.
  9. 2024 XLT 2.3L power loss going around corner

    The truck is doing you-all a favor. If you ask professional drivers you aren't meant to get on the gas till you've rounded the corner.
  10. Long Range 35 Gallon Fuel Tanks on Sale $2600

    My "fuel" tank is much less than the 700 miles this offers in a Raptor, but I'm glad it's on offer!
  11. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    Yes, a vehicle is an investment. Look at the definition: "the outlay of money usually for income or profit." Emphasis on the word usually. In the strictest sense, the groceries that you bought last week were an investment. You traded that money for the opportunity to eat. Just like you trade...
  12. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    Can you afford a new one? I think you'll find it a good investment since trucks get ran harder and values tend to stay higher even when used. I haven't looked at the current market but when I bought the used mileage was high while the discount was low.
  13. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    There's not going to be a F100 or super duty Ranger. The super duty isn't happening here because we have domestic F-150 lines whereas Australia has to import them at significant markups which provides market segment room for the Ranger super duty.
  14. Official: Ford Ranger Tremor (North America) Confirmed for Later 2026!

    Those towhook covers are interesting. For aero?
  15. Ranger to be discontinued - is this BS?

    The 4Runner is a cash cow. Have you seen the prices? That's right up Farley's alley of wanting to sell overpriced cars rather than affordable volume models.
  16. Hands-free drive Comma.ai Four installed on 2024 Ranger Raptor

    If you're considering a 4 versus a 3 or 3x, just know the newer driving models can be loaded on older hardware, just not a 2. So you don't need the newest to have the better driving models, in fact, the processing power in the 4 is disappointingly the same as before, just a more compact build...
  17. OEM Ranger bed lights not operational?

    Very interesting, my 25' Lariat w/ factory bed lights only turns on the rear cargo light in the CHMSL with doors or unlock, not the bed lights. It only turns on the bed light when the button is pressed. Looking at the owner's manual it should operate like your truck: Exterior Lamps - Switching...
  18. OEM Ranger bed lights not operational?

    Unfortunately the bed lights are not tied to the exterior lighting at all. I think it's quite annoying but you do need to physically press the button in the cab. You should have the button because it's not a bed light button specifically but the cargo light button.
  19. The Perfect Match? Fitment Test of Michelin Truck Bed Mat for 2024-2026 Ranger

    Looks really good. I have another brand from the forums and their tailgate mat doesn't fit well.
  20. Radiator Upgrade

    That's not the radiator. That's the air conditioner. It needs airflow to cool when stopped.



Top