Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2025 Ranger FX4, FOX 2.0 Performance series lift

    Following this, I’m also curious about ride comfort, overall lift from stock, other modifications required to make it fit?
  2. The XLT is at it again..

    33”s and 2.5” level kit. Typical stuff mate
  3. The XLT is at it again..

    Ahh good catch, not literal, his tire picked it up and threw it at my window, our yard is very gravelly and we typically just idle through, so it was just bad luck. Not a ski hill, just a bunch of ATV and off road trails in the area that lead to camping areas. Theres quite a few hiking trails...
  4. The XLT is at it again..

    Hah you noticed that did you? Ironically, it didn’t even happen on an overlanding trip. It happened leaving work one day when a coworker chucked a boulder at me.
  5. The XLT is at it again..

    Spent the weekend exploring Abraham Lake with a good buddy and his 4Runner. Between the endless views, a few questionable line choices, and the universal “I think it’ll make it” philosophy, we somehow came home with nothing but muddy trucks and good stories. We even got caught in a proper...
  6. Water crossing the XLT Ranger

    Hey thanks for the feedback, it’s just a crown land PLUZ(public land usage zone) lake area here in Alberta Canada, gosling lake.
  7. Water crossing the XLT Ranger

    That’s a totally fair concern. For what it’s worth, I’m an electrician by trade, so I’m fairly comfortable with electrical systems. While I normally work on 13.8 kV equipment, 12 V DC automotive systems are relatively straightforward by comparison. That said, I’m not trying to encourage anyone...
  8. Water crossing the XLT Ranger

    My brother came to town, which basically meant overlanding was mandatory. Back to the Gosling Lake area for round two, except this time i had a spotter, and apparently a little more confidence. We cleared some obstacles that turned me around before, found some sweet water features along the way...
  9. Truck died making a right turn....

    This might sound stupid but check that your battery terminals are tight. I’ve had this happen on an older car I owned, it was literally as simple as that. Considering the truck is new it’s possible they had the battery out for charging or replacement. Perhaps the tech forgot to tighten things...
  10. BC roadtrip Overlanding the XLT

    Thanks, Lion! As much as I'd love to be able to afford a Ranger Raptor, it's just a bit out of my budget right now. That's why I've decided to build up my XLT instead. For the most part, I like to think (or maybe just convince myself) that if an '80s Toyota can survive the abuse of some of...
  11. BC roadtrip Overlanding the XLT

    Nothing for the most part, I had to trim the plastic uhm forward mud flap on the front bumper? valence? diffuser? not sure what to call it. I just grinded a few mm's off of it. I get a little rubbing when full locked, but only if im on steep incline/decline, but for daily driving almost nothing.
  12. BC roadtrip Overlanding the XLT

    it’s the wildland summit explorer, fits 2 adults and maybe a kid or dog pretty comfortably. I wouldn’t say 3 adults.
  13. BC roadtrip Overlanding the XLT

    thanks mate, 285/70/17 ko3s 33s
  14. BC roadtrip Overlanding the XLT

    Ahh thanks mate, just your typical stuff. 2.5" level from superlift with the sway bar links included in the kit, the wheels are procomp 17x9 0 offset, no spacer
  15. BC roadtrip Overlanding the XLT

    Just got back from my BC roadtrip with the family. Managed to squeeze in some time up in squamish, the okanagon(terrace mountain) and the kootenays(boundary lake). Thought I'd keep the trend going from earlier and share some of the photos and videos we took.
  16. Offroad trip: Greece - Pindus Mountains

    This is stunning man! thanks for sharing
  17. Leveling kit-steering wheel off?

    Didn’t have this issue personally, perhaps get a second opinion from another alignment shop.
  18. XLT Solo Overlanding / Camping Trip

    Thanks mate! Same to your setup! My wheels 17x9 procomp 0 offset Tires 285/70/17 (33s) ko3s And the tent is the wildland summit explorer.
  19. XLT Solo Overlanding / Camping Trip

    Just wrapped up my first solo camping/overlanding trip, exploring Gosling Lake, Medicine Lake, and Rose Creek, Alberta. Had an absolute blast, learned a ton, and quickly figured out what gear I forgot and what I wish I’d had along. Every trip is a learning experience, and this one definitely...



Top