Sponsored

Search results

  1. Besides Method wheels what are other good wheel companies???

    Touche'. I was not trolling at all. I am very familiar with Volk/Rays and their quality. I come from the performance car/racing world and just lack a ton of info in the truck world. Hence my ask. The bent wheels came from a trail we run here in FL. There was a sharp ledge that had formed over...
  2. I had higher expectations for the TripleALiners bed/tailgate mats.

    They sent me the bed mat and the tailgate mat to test. I like the bed mat a lot. Holds objects in place and fits very well. You do lose the 48" between the wheel arches but I rarely need that. I ran into the same issues with the tailgate mat. It did not line up with the factory holes and also...
  3. Can someone look at the drivers side turbo??

    I'm glad my picture request has turned into something more. Good info. I'm just surprised that @Mystic was not the hijacker...
  4. One touch up/down windows for rear windows

    Just did this. Like everyone has said, took about 10 minutes. 25 RR. What a great hack!
  5. Can someone look at the drivers side turbo??

    It had excessive shaft play. High pitched whine at all levels of boost. Ferman Ford in Clearwater FL did the work.
  6. Besides Method wheels what are other good wheel companies???

    On sale for 1k each! What a bargain! I have already bent 2 stock wheels and I anticipate more in the future...
  7. Can someone look at the drivers side turbo??

    Not sure that's why I asked. I think 20 is normal??
  8. Can someone look at the drivers side turbo??

    Just to wrap this up. I was able to verily that this is normal. Thanks to @RRaptorscallion0331
  9. Paint chipping above the tail light

    I don't think most people on here care that much. @Mystic does it all the time. And I love when he does it! Hahahaha!
  10. Paint chipping above the tail light

    I have the paint issue above the tail light. The dealer gave me some touch up paint and called it good. Lol. I did have the DS turbo replaced under warranty. Other than that the truck has been very good. Traded my M2 Comp for it and I have 99% no regrets. It so much fun to drive on all surfaces...
  11. Can someone look at the drivers side turbo??

    Thanks man! Only seeing 20psi boost (it's been hot so...) other than that she is fine. But I just don't have any faith in the dealer. I'm pretty sure it's normal since the impeller runs between the two sides. Maybe I noticed it being new and shinny??
  12. Can someone look at the drivers side turbo??

    I recently had my drivers side turbo replaces and I am not sure if this looks right. Can someone look from the top and tell me if this is what you see. It's circled in red. You can see this shinny copper/gold pipe that looks like it is in between the hot and cold side. @RRaptorscallion0331
  13. Besides Method wheels what are other good wheel companies???

    I have the non bead locks. I just had one replaced and the shipping weight was 45 lbs. I’ll weigh it later today. But it’s not in the 27 lbs range.
  14. Besides Method wheels what are other good wheel companies???

    This is my first off road vehicle, RR, and I don't like the +55 offset and the weight of the stock wheels. I am interested in a new set of wheels. I know Method is a go to brand and they have their "Bead Grip" tech on some of their wheels. With Method our choices are q bit limited. So what are...
  15. What's your Drive Mode for daily driving?

    When you come to a stop if auto hold is on you don't have to sit with your foot on the brakes. It's situationaly good and bad. Once stopped the truck will noyt idel forward if you need to creep it.
  16. Dampers in Off Road on the street.

    That’s a much better way to describe it!
  17. Dampers in Off Road on the street.

    With out limited MPG delta I would say adding 1mpg is pretty good. Although that's about a savings of 1 gallon of gas per tank. It's funny that we will chase an extra 1-2mpg.
  18. Dampers in Off Road on the street.

    I think you might be right depending on the surface conditions. Smooth would be what you are saying rough may be different???? I say this becuse last night I took a corner (very smooth) that I usually take at 75ish in sport but with off road there was more body roll. I'm going to try it again...



Top